Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2012 December 21 (end of Mayan calender) what do you think will happen?

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Personally how I see it, we're reaching the end of time as we know it. We'll be entering a new era where Human will have to learn to create some sort of utopia in order to maintain a civil society. For this to happen we'll have to experience collapses in Governments and Banks, a divide in the classes, a failure in education, crippling mental health and realisation of how the world has been unfairly controlled. I seriously believe the riots in London were indications of whats to come more than whats happening now. But if you read Nostradamus 2012 prediction, he's got it down as 'the world will end as we know it', this isn't a doomsday prediction but more a spiritual changing within the living creatures of this earth to finally realise it is all ours to share because there's enough resource and technology for every one of us to live like kings if we all accepted we are all one.

But hey thats just my opinion, what do you think?

I am really hoping that on 21st Dec 2012, that it will be the end of the end of the world predictions.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Evidence?

This is a load of religious clap trap, for those of us that don't happen to be trapped into that cycle of bullshit, the predictions mean very little. Happy December 22, 2012 everyone!

Tha Mayans did do a load of amazing stuff, they were a hugely advanced civilisation for their time. I'm not too worried about the world ending just yet though. Having said that, I am going to an End of the World party on December 21st 2012. So if it does happen at least I'll go out with a bang.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What is Nostrodamus`s prediction for saturdays game with Hull ?
I fancy Noone first goal scorer,
but I`ll go with his tip.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Has no one noticed the big massive comet in the sky right now labbelled 'Nibiru'?

No

predictions were made that on september 27th when this planet englined with the moon it would cause a natural disaster. Did it? read the news, that same day the Phillipines was hit by a huge Typhoon

That is really clutching at straws, there are typhoons hitting various different places all the time.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
In truth regardless of what Nostradamus has said it dosen't change a thing. The Egytian and Mayan calendar both end on the exact same dates but yet both races were situated on different sides if the ocean never coming into contact. that alone is enough to wonder if something may happen. Look at all the clues already!

The Kon Tiki expedition proved that Egyptians and the South American tribes did come into contact. Papyrus boats were capable of negotiating the Atlantic ocean.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
You're confusing astronomy with astrology. Astronomy is a science. The Mayans, like many ancient races, were very good at astronomy and measuring and observing the physical universe. Astrology on the other hand, horoscopes and stuff, is a complete crock of shit. I've no doubt that the Mayans, like us, had a mixture of astronomers and astrologers. DON'T confuse the two.

If you really believe all the astrological predictions of Nostradamus, Mother Shipton, the Mayans, Russell Grant, etc then you are a gullible cretin. You're not alone, but you ARE a gullible cretin.

This to the power of this.

The WTC thing was a load of bollocks too. I remember reading it the 'prediction' thing on the day it happened - after the event. Fact is, it was a total fabrication.

The stuff about the Mayan calendar has been blown out of all proportions by people who really have nothing better to do than write shit. The first texts on the 'disaster scenario' were first written, with no supporting evidence, by a member of a powerful tribe called 'Americans' in around the year 1980.

I am absolutely gobsmacked anyone could even consider buying into any of this. People who give this any credibility whatsoever need to have their heads dunked in a vat of donkey piss every day for eternity.

Words fail me.

Falmer, if you must have a major dose of neurosis, go and worry about something else in your life, rather than this hippy shit. :facepalm:

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Last edited:

Sep 19, 2011
Cuckfield
Look at all the clues already! Has no one noticed the big massive comet in the sky right now labbelled 'Nibiru'? yes it could be anything but predictions were made that on september 27th when this planet englined with the moon it would cause a natural disaster. Did it? read the news, that same day the Phillipines was hit by a huge Typhoon.

I guess that has nothing to do with the fact it's the rainy seasons there at the minute?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was once asked by a colleague in the run up to the year 2000 if I thought the world was going to end. She was being absolutely serious. I was so gobsmacked that a normally sane and rational person could actually believe that, just because 1999 was finishing and 2000 was about to start, that somehow the world was going to break up and be sucked into the vortex. Or something. Unfuckingbelievable.
You made a mistake, that's all. You judged a woman to be sane and rational, and she clearly wasn't.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Isn't anyone aware of how much the world is already changing? I mean come on, look at the weather! Notice all the crazy stuff on the news now eg Animals attacking humans frequently, the under classes rises for a few days for absolutely no reason, all these ufo sitings. All too strange for my liking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlFYw22SXvM

On what have posted alone falmer... the weather goes in cycles, it's scientific and the ecology of this planet. Animals have always attacked humans, in fact probably less so now than back in the days of the Neanderthals. Brixton 1981, riots and disorder that spread through the country. UFO sightings go back to the year dot.

Someone suggested you were clutching at straws, I do subscribe to this point of view.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here