Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2012 December 21 (end of Mayan calender) what do you think will happen?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
i hope it doesn't happen,i bought some brown sauce today and the expiry date is july 2013

have i just been ripped off or what?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Falmer, have you got a season ticket? If you have will you be renewing it next season?

By then I will be forming a Utopia in a meditterean island which will result in being the reflection for the rest of the world to learn how the next system will start from 2012 onwards, It will be mans last refuge. I'll be healing the weak and sharing with the poor. I'll be teaching the greedy ones and learning from the selfless ones. I'll be sharing the feeling i've got now with everyone which is Pure Happiness- the journey of life. Something very few have felt yet which will all be part of whats to happen come the moment the wolrd changes as we know it. I'm here to save the weak, the weak who think they're strong and very soon you'll all know about me and I'll have this thread framed as a reminder of how out of touch as a human race we have become with the biggest and most important survival tool of them all....Hope. Brighton and hove Albion are going on to far greater things than you could even imagine, you'll see.

Last edited:

JCL - the new kid in town

Aug 23, 2011
This needs to stop now. You win.

but there is no winning and losing, only a differing of views. I don't necessarily disagree with you and your Utopain island is something i've often thought of, i was just disagreeing with the way you brought your point of view to the table but i'm not saying you weren't also provoked.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
but there is no winning and losing, only a differing of views. I don't necessarily disagree with you and your Utopain island is something i've often thought of, i was just disagreeing with the way you brought your point of view to the table but i'm not saying you weren't also provoked.

Honestly, soon everyone who is a good person will hit a new mental level where you'll understand near enough exactly how the world works not just through science. I was lucky enough to hit this mental level which is spreading rapidly (research information on the 100 monkeys) all over the world. Look at the riots in england, all the rioters who were interviewed claimed to of had this feeling of invincibilty for just a couple of days. Its a realisation they are equal to the so called powers of this world. that is 'Englightenment' and its going to spread faster and faster just like the earths current rotation.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
before this summer I was an atheist, something massive happened to me which wasn't religion but spirtuality. Don't believe in anything other than postivity and love. keep your eyes open everyone, the times are a changing.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
before this summer I was an atheist, something massive happened to me which wasn't religion but spirtuality. Don't believe in anything other than postivity and love. keep your eyes open everyone, the times are a changing.

A bang on the head possibly.

I don't think I've ever read such drivel!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Look at the riots in england, all the rioters who were interviewed claimed to of had this feeling of invincibilty for just a couple of days. Its a realisation they are equal to the so called powers of this world.

horsecrap. not one interview i saw said anything like that. those that strung together a sentence just regurgitated some tosh about cuts and bankers, they dont even understand because they dont watch the news and dont take their education seriously.

Aug 30, 2011
Brighton
Personally how I see it, we're reaching the end of time as we know it. We'll be entering a new era where Human will have to learn to create some sort of utopia in order to maintain a civil society. For this to happen we'll have to experience collapses in Governments and Banks, a divide in the classes, a failure in education, crippling mental health and realisation of how the world has been unfairly controlled. I seriously believe the riots in London were indications of whats to come more than whats happening now. But if you read Nostradamus 2012 prediction, he's got it down as 'the world will end as we know it', this isn't a doomsday prediction but more a spiritual changing within the living creatures of this earth to finally realise it is all ours to share because there's enough resource and technology for every one of us to live like kings if we all accepted we are all one.

But hey thats just my opinion, what do you think?

end of the world = I get married

D

Deleted User X18H

Really interesting videos. 'The Day Today' for one has always been a fav of mine, plus some great shots inside French Ordinary Court.

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Personally how I see it, we're reaching the end of time as we know it. We'll be entering a new era where Human will have to learn to create some sort of utopia in order to maintain a civil society. For this to happen we'll have to experience collapses in Governments and Banks, a divide in the classes, a failure in education, crippling mental health and realisation of how the world has been unfairly controlled. I seriously believe the riots in London were indications of whats to come more than whats happening now. But if you read Nostradamus 2012 prediction, he's got it down as 'the world will end as we know it', this isn't a doomsday prediction but more a spiritual changing within the living creatures of this earth to finally realise it is all ours to share because there's enough resource and technology for every one of us to live like kings if we all accepted we are all one.

But hey thats just my opinion, what do you think?
I have a sneaking feeling that a Mayan might be the next manager at Leicester City !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here