Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2012 December 21 (end of Mayan calender) what do you think will happen?

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Fair enough.

I'm trying to think up some existential mind-blowing theory of my own that I can join in with, but clearly I'm not as clever as Falmer so I'm struggling.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
oh and as you've been hitting me with all the questions and interagations, now my turn. Why does someone else's faith cause you such an issue? I'm basing this question on your first comment on the thread. Which sounded very angry and ignorant rather than this spiritual, happy character you've constructed in your virtual reality world which goes by the name of Northstand chat. It dosen't matter if you smile, or if your polite and well mannered. Its wether you live your life with faith. The Devil hinds behind a nice smile. Remember that on your quest for god.

Whose God?

Thanks for letting me know I'm on a quest for one, anyway. :)

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
you really shouldn't preach Falmer everyone has there different believes personally to me there is no god i wish there was but i believe there is not, but you cant go round saying your right just as its what you believe in, you make your self look silly and a little barmy.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
We’re going to need three goats, an hourglass, one of us is going to need to learn how to play the trumpet while the other does this:

tumblr_lli5o45HKZ1qhxxvh.gif

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
you really shouldn't preach Falmer everyone has there different believes personally to me there is no god i wish there was but i believe there is not, but you cant go round saying your right just as its what you believe in, you make your self look silly and a little barmy.

Ok then sorry for being outspoken about faith. Next time you want to believe in something positive which actually isn't anything in terms of what religion teaches you. Always becareful of the ones who will be offended. The Faithless.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Right heres my prediction for the 22nd December 2012. According to my calander its a Saturday so I confidently predict Albion will be home to Manchester United in the Prem and will thrash them 5 - 0, CMS (3), Noone (1) and Murray (1) who has just resigned from Palarse admitting the error of his ways. Unlikely I hear you say but probably 100 times more likely than Falmers utterances.

Honestly how anyone can even bother to read crap like this from Falmer without feeling we have an A class nutter on this board I don't know.

I just hope that we don't have to put up with this for the next 14 months. Can this thread be deleated soon please Mods?

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Ok then sorry for being outspoken about faith. Next time you want to believe in something positive which actually isn't anything in terms of what religion teaches you. Always becareful of the ones who will be offended. The Faithless.

The ones that offend me are the ones who preach, and cant let people believe in what they want. You say about 21st then say you going to a party to celebrate the end of the world, surely you would be spending it with other people from your faith, not a group of people taking the piss pretty much out of what you believe in.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Woooow. People will believe anything.

By the way I have calculated that the world will end on the 25th of October but i can save you if you send me your bank account number and pin code.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
The ones that offend me are the ones who preach, and cant let people believe in what they want. You say about 21st then say you going to a party to celebrate the end of the world, surely you would be spending it with other people from your faith, not a group of people taking the piss pretty much out of what you believe in.

As I've offended you so much with what I'm preaching, could you then please do me the favour of explaining what I'm actually preaching?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here