Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2012 December 21 (end of Mayan calender) what do you think will happen?

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
The Albion will be an example of what survives. A unity of people supporting something which became more dependant on people than money. A togetherness that proves we are all one.

Personally I'm quite looking forward to the rapture, will get a chance to have a chat with Little J or maybe all three( Big G, Little J and old Smokey!!)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
If the future held facts then there'd be no need for the past. This is faith not religion. Faith is life.

ah, the good old "faith" defense. you cant even keep it consistant, you said the calander ending was a fact, now its faith.

enjoy yourself, really, i hope you are not too disappointed.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
You dipstick, your more blind than blind. The world is changing every second to every minute to every hour to everyday. When I say the world I don't just mean the climate or the icecaps or the pollution. I mean people, animals, governments, war, food, poverty, happiness etc. It will always change but why the Mayan date is key is probably because that will be the date when everything reaches its limit, you'll see. Now i can't promise you it will be on the 21st of december but all i will promise you is that this thread will be bounced or remembered when everything does get flipped upside down (not literally if you largeOne) because this will be happening very soon regardless of the date, mark my word.

your words are marked

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
ah, the good old "faith" defense. you cant even keep it consistant, you said the calander ending was a fact, now its faith.

enjoy yourself, really, i hope you are not too disappointed.

excuse me? the Calendar is fact. What happens on that date in the calendar is faith. Get it right.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Feck me, there's some tin foil hat nutters on this board!!

This thread should be bookmarked like the 'there's no way they will name the new stadium the 'Amex' stadium' thread. Then we can all listen to Falmer's continued ramblings on Dec 22nd 2012.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
What change will hit 'full completion'? Are you saying that on the 21st December next year (give or take a day for measuring inaccuracies) human evolution will stop?
Are you going to answer this question Falmer, or are you going to keep waffling?

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
Personally how I see it, we're reaching the end of time as we know it. We'll be entering a new era where Human will have to learn to create some sort of utopia in order to maintain a civil society. For this to happen we'll have to experience collapses in Governments and Banks, a divide in the classes, a failure in education, crippling mental health and realisation of how the world has been unfairly controlled. I seriously believe the riots in London were indications of whats to come more than whats happening now. But if you read Nostradamus 2012 prediction, he's got it down as 'the world will end as we know it', this isn't a doomsday prediction but more a spiritual changing within the living creatures of this earth to finally realise it is all ours to share because there's enough resource and technology for every one of us to live like kings if we all accepted we are all one.

But hey thats just my opinion, what do you think?

I will vote for you, can i have your big screen TV please ???

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Great if End of Days is true, cos just bought 2 sofa's from DFS, no payment due until Jan 2013. WHOOPEE I've got them for nothing

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Who said its going to stop? we are entering the next stage of human evolution of the mind which is predicted to be the final stage. When this happens it will be the biggest thing in the history of mankind

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here