Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1m immigrants given British citizenship in the past decade!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
There are at least four members on here you are utterly obsessed with race. Completely pre-occupied with it. I would think they wake up in the morning thinking about.

You've got to be to post on a football messageboard about it.. constantly.

Just search their names on here, they fly to the threads. I wonder whether thay actually live in areas where immigrants live. Probably not.

As soon as you criticise them you are accused of being left wing, politically correct etc.. etc... anything but "not racist".

I have been waiting for a while for the said posters to accuse those of disagreeing with them as "being racist themselves..". Such as accusation is a bit "trendy" at the moment within the far right.

True to form (but a little behind) it happened.

What a sad void of humanity it must be in which they inhabit.

Poles ?
Muslims ?
Gypsies ?
Asians ?
Blacks ?
Irish ?
Jewish ?

We should have a sweepstake on who's next on the hitlist.

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
clapham_gull said:
There are at least four members on here you are utterly obsessed with race. Completely pre-occupied with it. I would think they wake up in the morning thinking about.

You've got to be to post on a football messageboard about it.. constantly.

Just search their names on here, they fly to the threads. I wonder whether thay actually live in areas where immigrants live. Probably not.

As soon as you criticise them you are accused of being left wing, politically correct etc.. etc... anything but "not racist".

I have been waiting for a while for the said posters to accuse those of disagreeing with them as "being racist themselves..". Such as accusation is a bit "trendy" at the moment within the far right.

True to form (but a little behind) it happened.

What a sad void of humanity it must be in which they inhabit.

Poles ?
Muslims ?
Gypsies ?
Asians ?
Blacks ?
Irish ?
Jewish ?

We should have a sweepstake on who's next on the hitlist.

Surely Scots comes before Gypsies ?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I've said it before but can one of their supporters please come on here and explain their recent policy on single mothers in conjunction with their complaints that we pay too much tax in this country.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
clapham_gull said:
I've said it before but can one of their supporters please come on here and explain their recent policy on single mothers in conjunction with their complaints that we pay too much tax in this country.

whose supporters ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
coventrygull said:
I was just wondering that. Completely lost me on that one :jester:

problem is I have just got back from pub and I should just leave it really /

mind you............ even sober and I`d struggle on that one.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
clapham_gull said:
Are you joking ? I've seen press releases and links to their websites on here.

I`m sure you have........................

BUT WHO ?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Questions said:
Goodnight clapham sleep tight.

Oh - the predictable sign off "I've won the argument therefore I'm off to bed..."

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Now where have I read that before ?

:D

I apologise for having a gram of humanity in my soul.

Night.

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
clapham_gull said:
Oh - the predictable sign off "I've won the argument therefore I'm off to bed..."

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Now where have I read that before ?

:D

I apologise for having a gram of humanity in my soul.

Night.

claps only mucking about. I`m not arguing just wanted to know who u were on about.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
adrian29uk said:
In this country when you speak up about the amount of people coming here you are accused of being a racist, which is totally wrong. You can't speak out about the country you where born in anymore.

Regardless of what race, religion this country cannot cope with the influx of new people fact. This is not racist comment, it's common sense.

What annoys people most, is that they are paying more and more taxes and getting nothing in return.

It touches people nerves when:-

1) Get told you have to wait for an operation

2) You cant see a dentist, or doctor when you want to

3) Road tax keeps going up, you get stuck in traffic daily, then the goverment propose charging motorists for the amount of miles you drive, yet you have people driving around with foreign plates and other people who live in this country who

a) Don't pay for Road Tax
b) don't get insurance

I can mention other problems, but these are just few examples of why people have had enough. Better shut up.

Racist.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Unnameable - I lived in Cowley Road for three years. I had the most fun I have ever had. A great mix of cultures providing endless oppotunities. The only trouble I ever encounted in Cowled Road was a group of drunk studnets (10 of them) that decided to attack three of us. Needless to say, we got a real pasting and I have a scar on my face to prove it. I am a lover, not a fighter!!

The worst part of Oxford was (I am drunk - I can't remember its name - notorious estate).

I never once had a problem with anyone of an ethnic minority. THey added a great deal to Oxford - certianly more than the plumes of layabout workshy inuits that plagued the city.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Barrel of Fun said:
The worst part of Oxford was (I am drunk - I can't remember its name - notorious estate).

I never once had a problem with anyone of an ethnic minority. THey added a great deal to Oxford - certianly more than the plumes of layabout workshy inuits that plagued the city.

Blackbird Leys.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here