Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1m immigrants given British citizenship in the past decade!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
coventrygull said:
Some immigrants are doing a good job with fraud at the moment:D

So are some British, being an immigrant doesn't make you a fraudster, being a **** does.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
El Presidente said:
So are some British, being an immigrant doesn't make you a fraudster, being a **** does.

True but my Mrs ( who works in a bank) is having a terrible time at the moment. Fraud has increased and the Frausters are not English.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
coventrygull said:
True but my Mrs ( who works in a bank) is having a terrible time at the moment. Fraud has increased and the Frausters are not English.

Eastern Europeans have certainly brought a new level of fraud to our shores.They are clued up on scams, fraud and identity theft

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
algie said:
Eastern Europeans have certainly brought a new level of fraud to our shores.They are clued up on scams and fraud

That's an insult to our own born and bred fraudsters though. People would WEEP in Liverpool if they thought there were better people than them at milking the system, and probably put in a claim for compensation for the distress caused.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
algie said:
Eastern Europeans have certainly brought a new level of fraud to our shores.They are clued up on scams, fraud and identity theft

These are not Eastern Europeans. Her bank looks favourably on the Poles.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
El Presidente said:
That's an insult to our own born and bred fraudsters though. People would WEEP in Liverpool if they thought there were better people than them at milking the system, and probably put in a claim for compensation for the distress caused.

You are right we have enough problems of our own so why let a new influx of them in purely to screw the system?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
algie said:
You are right we have enough problems of our own so why let a new influx of them in purely to screw the system?

Evidence for these claims?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
coventrygull said:
Well I have just mentioned the increase in fraud in my wife's bank for starters

Well there you go, Algie's claims have received absolute confirmation.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
coventrygull said:
These are not Eastern Europeans. Her bank looks favourably on the Poles.

I'm talking about people from Romania,Bulgaria, Iran and yes i know there not from Europe

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
adrian29uk said:
If you are genuinely calling me a racist, you have totally missed my point. I'm actually quite sad being accused of this, and it just shows you what a sad situation this country is in.

Its all very stalinist i'm afraid. The left are very good at callling people names who dare to voice any kind of opposistion to the system :D

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
coventrygull said:
Its all very stalinist i'm afraid. The left are very good at callling people names who dare to voice any kind of opposistion to the system :D

And the right are very good at making mass/crass generalisations with only a shred of contentious evdience.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Back to my original question.

Did this overcrowded country really need one million new citizens in the past ten years (whatever the colour of their skin)?

If I knew how to post a poll I would, but I don't and I can't be bothered to find out.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Les Biehn said:
And the right are very good at making mass/crass generalisations with only a shred of contentious evdience.

I think people are drawn to the right not by government statistics etc but what they see going on around them.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
coventrygull said:
I think people are drawn to the right not by government statistics etc but what they see going on around them.
Spot on.Can't be bothered to explain but your right on the button

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
coventrygull said:

That to me shows the problem with the right, all very insular. Perhaps if they looked outside their own bubble they might realise the sensationalist agenda against immigrants doesn't hold as many definites as they blindy assume.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
goldstone said:
Back to my original question.

Did this overcrowded country really need one million new citizens in the past ten years (whatever the colour of their skin)?

If I knew how to post a poll I would, but I don't and I can't be bothered to find out.

Whatever the colour of their skin, very good point. It should be pointed out that its not just white English who are concerned about immigration into this country. I work with many asians and I can tell you they are not to happy either.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
algie said:
Spot on.Can't be bothered to explain but your right on the button

:lolol: I live in the same area as you and I've seen 1 black kid and 1 asian family. Can't say either have tried to scam me at any point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here