Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1m immigrants given British citizenship in the past decade!

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Les Biehn said:
That to me shows the problem with the right, all very insular. Perhaps if they looked outside their own bubble they might realise the sensationalist agenda against immigrants doesn't hold as many definites as they blindy assume.

So the right live in a bubble and the left don't :lolol: Its not the right that have put immigration on the agenda but Joe public. If their wasn't a problem then people would not vote for the BNP

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
coventrygull said:
So the right live in a bubble and the left don't :lolol: Its not the right that have put immigration on the agenda but Joe public. If their wasn't a problem then people would not vote for the BNP

I imagine some 14 year old girls would vote a Drew Barrrymore rom com is the best film ever, this doesn't suggest a here to unseen quality in this genre but rather the poor taste of 14 year old girls.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Les Biehn said:
I imagine some 14 year old girls would vote a Drew Barrrymore rom com is the best film ever, this doesn't suggest a here to unseen quality in this genre but rather the poor taste of 14 year old girls.

So you are insulting the average man/woman in the street are you. Like I said very typical of the left telling people whats good for them:D

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
coventrygull said:
So you are insulting the average man/woman in the street are you. Like I said very typical of the left telling people whats good for them:D

:lolol: I think you are insulting them by suggesting they vote BNP.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Les Biehn said:

See thats the difference between myself and a keyboard warrior like yourself.I will openly meet and talk to people in the street about my issues.The funny thing is most of the Joe public agree with what i have to say and don't reguard my views as racist.Thats NSC for you.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Les Biehn said:

Don't think I have suggested they vote BNP. I have just been pointing out why people are turning to the BNP. Anyway why is it insulting to vote BNP

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
algie said:
See thats the difference between myself and a keyboard warrior like yourself.I will openly meet and talk to people in the street about my issues.The funny thing is most of the Joe public agree with what i have to say and don't reguard my views as racist.Thats NSC for you.

What the hell are you talking about? How am I a keyboard warrior? I haven't started insulting people or having a go at them, in fact I would say despite differing views me and Coventry are having a very amicable debate.

After all I haven't PMed you with a homophobic rant before have I?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
coventrygull said:
Don't think I have suggested they vote BNP. I have just been pointing out why people are turning to the BNP. Anyway why is it insulting to vote BNP

Because (IMHO) it suggests you are either misguided or racist.

How do you explain people turning to the green party?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Les Biehn said:
What the hell are you talking about? How am I a keyboard warrior? I haven't started insulting people or having a go at them, in fact I would say despite differing views me and Coventry are having a very amicable debate.

After all I haven't PMed you with a homophobic rant before have I?

Your to quick to judge the BNP or it's voters right?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Les Biehn said:

:lolol:

You have just answered it

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
algie said:
Your to quick to judge the BNP or it's voters right?

It's like you haven't even read the post you have quoted or you would at least try and make it relevant to the actual post.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
algie said:
:lolol:

You have just answered it

:lolol: I can't work out if your posts making no sense is actually part of a comedy routine you are testing out on here.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Les Biehn said:

Oh I love that word racist. Its mentioned a lot on here but I do not know what it means. You say people are misguided by supporting the BNP as I have said people react to the situation around them. Why do you think the BNP are growing.

People are turning to the Greens for the same reason they see what is going on around them and support accordingly

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Les Biehn said:
:lolol: I can't work out if your posts making no sense is actually part of a comedy routine you are testing out on here.

Try and slow down with the keyboard chap.You might understand then:jester:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Quote on Wikipedia taken from the BNP constitution
the BNP "stands for the preservation of the national and ethnic character of the British people and is wholly opposed to any form of racial integration between British and non-European peoples." The party is "committed to stemming and reversing the tide of non-white immigration and to restoring, by legal changes, negotiation and consent the overwhelmingly white makeup of the British population that existed in Britain prior to 1948."

I would say that sounds pretty racist.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
algie said:
Try and slow down with the keyboard chap.You might understand then:jester:

Making no sense then claiming someone just doesn't understand you doesn't give you credibility.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Les Biehn said:
I would say that sounds pretty racist.

Give up Les your clucthing at straws duck

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
algie said:
Give up Les your clucthing at straws duck

So you have shown me no evidence for your earlier claims and not given any argument to refute that quote as racist yet I am clutching at straws.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here