Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1m immigrants given British citizenship in the past decade!

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Re: Re: 1m immigrants given British citizenship in the past decade!

Dave the Gaffer said:
interesting rant.

Unlike the usual crap you post then!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Boy oh boy! Been in Frankfurt for the day (full of bloody foreigners) and come back to page 6 of the thread! Certainly has got you people debating and some of you doing your own bit of ranting. Thank you for the support of my views ... by only a minority I'll agree ... good to know there are some like-minded people out there.

To tell you the truth I had absolutely no problem when the first immigrants from the West Indies arrived in the sixties. Lovely people, worked hard, seemed to enjoy being here, spoke English and integrated fairly well. But now it's got completely out of hand and my expeience in the UK passport line the other day (only white face in the queue) really made me mad. What has happened to our country?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
goldstone said:
Thanks a lot Blair!

As though this overcrowded country of ours needed another 1m people. And most of them various colours of brown or black and coming here to live off the state, reside in slums, refusing to learn English, demanding that every piece of government literature be translated into their languages, blowing up trains, etc. etc.

What the hell is this country coming to?

I arrived at Heathrow yesterday and as I was lining up in the EU passports line I suddenly wondered if I was in the correct queue. I was the only person with a white face and not wearing some kind of foreign dress. I think the flight from Bangladesh had just arrived. There were more white faces in the "other passports" line. Made my blood boil. This is MY bloody country. Foreigners go home!!

Rant over ... for the moment.

Goldstone, out of interest, how do you feel about Americans, Australians, South Africans etc immigrating? Is it just the non-white, non-English speakers you don't like? What is actually the difference, in your twisted little mind?

Dandyman

In London village.
goldstone said:
Boy oh boy! Been in Frankfurt for the day

Filthy economic tourist besmirching the glorious Fatherland.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

DTES said:
Goldstone, out of interest, how do you feel about Americans, Australians, South Africans etc immigrating? Is it just the non-white, non-English speakers you don't like? What is actually the difference, in your twisted little mind?

I was going to mention that. Interesting that so many Antipodeans work here yet we can't get similar Visas for their countries not to mention all the South Africans and people from Zimbabwe who have left as 'The place has gone down since the Kaffirs took over'.

Of course they're mainly white.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
In this country when you speak up about the amount of people coming here you are accused of being a racist, which is totally wrong. You can't speak out about the country you where born in anymore.

Regardless of what race, religion this country cannot cope with the influx of new people fact. This is not racist comment, it's common sense.

What annoys people most, is that they are paying more and more taxes and getting nothing in return.

It touches people nerves when:-

1) Get told you have to wait for an operation

2) You cant see a dentist, or doctor when you want to

3) Road tax keeps going up, you get stuck in traffic daily, then the goverment propose charging motorists for the amount of miles you drive, yet you have people driving around with foreign plates and other people who live in this country who

a) Don't pay for Road Tax
b) don't get insurance

I can mention other problems, but these are just few examples of why people have had enough. Better shut up.

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Re: Re: Re: 1m immigrants given British citizenship in the past decade!

bhaexpress said:
I was going to mention that. Interesting that so many Antipodeans work here yet we can't get similar Visas for their countries not to mention all the South Africans and people from Zimbabwe who have left as 'The place has gone down since the Kaffirs took over'.

Of course they're mainly white.

I work with many white africans and seldom heard that said. Keep your prejudices to yourself please.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Dandyman said:
Filthy economic tourist besmirching the glorious Fatherland.
Quite. Of all the places for that mong to defile; my beloved Hessen...:angry:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
goldstone said:
Boy oh boy! Been in Frankfurt for the day (full of bloody foreigners)
A city with of a quarter of its population non-German in origin: Turks, Americans, Italians, even some Brits. Like London, it doesn't seem to be doing too badly for itself - further proof of the long-proven fact that immigration is nothing but good for a country's economy.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Man of Harveys said:
A city with of a quarter of its population non-German in origin: Turks, Americans, Italians, even some Brits. Like London, it doesn't seem to be doing too badly for itself - further proof of the long-proven fact that immigration is nothing but good for a country's economy.

And my sister and her family are moving there this summer ...... it is home to many large (in this case US) multinationals. Bloody foreigners.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Re: Re: 1m immigrants given British citizenship in the past decade!

Buzzer said:
I work with many white africans and seldom heard that said. Keep your prejudices to yourself please.

Wind your neck in, did I say I was complaining ? Please don't do a 'Simster' and start imagining things. I merely made a point but at no time did I say anything derogatory. FYI I currently work with three South Africans, two Aussies and two Kiwis.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003

DTES said:

I probably don't mind the Australians and South Africans so much, particularly the ones that come from British stock. Same with Americans and Canadians.

And I can assure you it's not just a non-white thing. I don't want the country overrun by Eastern Europeans, Arabs or Germans either.

I'm not against ALL immigration, but 1m in ten years to an already overcrowded country is stupid. THERE IS NO MORE ROOM. GO AWAY!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
If everyone was repatriated surely we would be in the poo. All those South Africans, Aussies etc...wouldn't want to do a lot of teh jobs immigrants currently do over here.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Les Biehn said:
If everyone was repatriated surely we would be in the poo. All those South Africans, Aussies etc...wouldn't want to do a lot of teh jobs immigrants currently do over here.

There's a lot of 'Professional' People here. many in IT and related areas. However my optician was whinging about the situation as he is a locum who lives in North London but has to travel to Surrey and Kent due to lack of jobs nearer to him.

Whilst the Anzacs are just passing through as a rule the people from the African continent are 'escaping' (their words) the situation there. In point of fact as all of these countries are members of the Commonwealth theyare pretty much entitled to be here.

finbar

Jul 15, 2003
Hove
goldstone said:
Thanks a lot Blair!

As though this overcrowded country of ours needed another 1m people. And most of them various colours of brown or black and coming here to live off the state, reside in slums, refusing to learn English, demanding that every piece of government literature be translated into their languages, blowing up trains, etc. etc.

What the hell is this country coming to?

I arrived at Heathrow yesterday and as I was lining up in the EU passports line I suddenly wondered if I was in the correct queue. I was the only person with a white face and not wearing some kind of foreign dress. I think the flight from Bangladesh had just arrived. There were more white faces in the "other passports" line. Made my blood boil. This is MY bloody country. Foreigners go home!!

Rant over ... for the moment.

You really are an ignorant f***ing **** arent you

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003

God this is a shit thread.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003

finbar said:
You really are an ignorant f***ing **** arent you

And you are a very rude boy.

I had to deliver a Merc to a Pakistani car dealer in Slough today, just to be polite cos I am English I asked how things were, not that I really care as I cannot stand the **** he is an arsole of the highest order, he replied " This f***ing town is filling up with poxy dirty filthy Romano Gypos I wish the thieving lazy bastards would go home".
At that point I got him to sign on the dotted and I left him with a cheery smile on my face.
I think some people in Slough need a group hug from some NSC members.
Thank f*** I have a home abroad, shit that makes me an immigrant, well slap my legs.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Far to many immigrants around,they are making the country very untidy:shootself i find the polish pretty good to be honest.

People do say they are doing the shite jobs and so it seems,but for how long?i find it shocking that many english on here think its all fantastic to allow so many immigrants etc to move here.10k+ have moved to reading which is the same already as blacks etc here???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here