Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1m immigrants given British citizenship in the past decade!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
ginadim said:
Stop bickering. We're all fighting for the same side here.

Are you a wop ?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I've read most of this,and my conclusions are that we should kick out Frutos (who could be a closet abnormal Muslim) because he's useless,but that we should retain French cuisine on the grounds that it is excellent.

Snails in garlic butter,and a nice bottle of Burgundy,thank you.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
ginadim said:
I think you mean "you're wrong". Ha, my English is superior to yours, and I'm the child of an immigrant. Interesting.
Maybe this country needs MORE well-educated immigrants and their descendents in order to a) improve the general look of the native British womanfolk - because, let's face it, just about every foreign woman looks better than her native pure British-bred counterpart and b) improve the otherwise-appalling level of literacy amongst many of the 100% pure Brit arsebreathing mongtards. They should bow down and thank the likes of me, Gina etc. Like this: :bowdown:

Are immigrants still OK if they're not brown, btw? Just checking.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Man of Harveys said:
Maybe this country needs MORE well-educated immigrants and their descendents in order to a) improve the general look of the native British womanfolk - because, let's face it, just about every foreign woman looks better than her native pure British-bred counterpart and b) improve the otherwise-appalling level of literacy amongst many of the 100% pure Brit arsebreathing mongtards. They should bow down and thank the likes of me, Gina etc. Like this: :bowdown:

British women are ok, some of them are considered the best looking in the world - Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, Sienna Miller etc..

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
goldstone said:
Thanks a lot Blair!

As though this overcrowded country of ours needed another 1m people. And most of them various colours of brown or black and coming here to live off the state, reside in slums, refusing to learn English, demanding that every piece of government literature be translated into their languages, blowing up trains, etc. etc.

What the hell is this country coming to?

I arrived at Heathrow yesterday and as I was lining up in the EU passports line I suddenly wondered if I was in the correct queue. I was the only person with a white face and not wearing some kind of foreign dress. I think the flight from Bangladesh had just arrived. There were more white faces in the "other passports" line. Made my blood boil. This is MY bloody country. Foreigners go home!!

Rant over ... for the moment.

DICKHEAD.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
goldstone said:
Thanks a lot Blair!

As though this overcrowded country of ours needed another 1m people. And most of them various colours of brown or black and coming here to live off the state, reside in slums, refusing to learn English, demanding that every piece of government literature be translated into their languages, blowing up trains, etc. etc.

I arrived at Heathrow yesterday and as I was lining up in the EU passports line I suddenly wondered if I was in the correct queue. I was the only person with a white face and not wearing some kind of foreign dress. I think the flight from Bangladesh had just arrived. There were more white faces in the "other passports" line. Made my blood boil. This is MY bloody country. Foreigners go home!!

interesting rant.

with 1 million coming in does anyone know how many actually left at that time.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Man of Harveys said:

A German advocating more mixed and racial interbreeding so as to improve physical looks in a person.

Wow.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Questions said:
A German advocating more mixed and racial interbreeding so as to improve physical looks in a person.

Wow.

Actually, there's science behind that. I saw it on TV, so it must be right.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
ginadim said:
Actually, there's science behind that. I saw it on TV, so it must be right.

When a fat bloke down the pubs tells you, then and only then will I believe it.

goldstone said:
Thanks a lot Blair!

I though Alf Garnett supported West Ham?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here