Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1m immigrants given British citizenship in the past decade!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I wonder how many Brits emigrated last year?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
ginadim said:
That's alright BoF. It's just occurred to me that if all foreigners are sent home, I've just lost half my taxpaying, non benefit claiming, hardworking family. :cry:

Don't worry about that. The money saved keeping these foreigners in check will be redistributed. We won't need the police force if it is just us natives!

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Barrel of Fun said:
Don't worry about that. The money saved keeping these foreigners in check will be redistributed. We won't need the police force if it is just us natives!

Oh yeah, I forgot, cos it's the foreigners responsible for crime, disorder and falling standards in education. Now might be the time to sell any shares in security related companies then.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I had tallyatelli, no tagliatelly. no tallagtelli. OH SOD IT! I HAD PASTA! :angry:

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
dougdeep said:
I had tallyatelli, no tagliatelly. no tallagtelli. OH SOD IT! I HAD PASTA! :angry:

Tagliatelle is the correct spelling. :)
But don't listen to me, what would an Italian foreigner know :angry: :angry: :angry:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I had some diet sausage and mash, really ! Also, I expect my other half to be an immigrant too, I just hope she doesn't bring her cuisine with, Filipino food is nasty.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Yorkie said:
True. Let's send Paul Reid, Bas Savage, Michel Kuipers, Bertin and Frutos home because they're not English.

They're different, they're Albion players ... but on the other hand we could send Frutos home ...

And nice to see I've stirred up a bit of controversy ... plus it's good to find out what people had for dinner ...

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
you haven't created controversy, you have created consensus because nobody actually agreed with your views.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
bigc said:
you haven't created controversy, you have created consensus because nobody actually agreed with your views.

Sorry but poor old Goldstone lives on another planet so he can't hear you.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Nemesis said:
Use the last decade as our esteemed xenophobe did and I suspect there'll be a few more who have left verses those who have entered.

That's true which was why I asked the question.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Starry said:
My husband is one of that million! He says thanks very much, but where is his slum, his 'colour', his free money for doing nothing, his literature translations and any trains he has blown up?

I had an avocado salad for dinner and going to tuck into some oatmeal cookies in a few.

Why did he bother? Irish citizens have full rights in the UK, and vice-versa (well, we reciprocate in kind only - so you can't vote for president here as theres no president for us to vote for in the UK...)

For the BNPers : Generally if someone becomes a citizen its because they intend to stay and integrate. Not steal the jobs you probably wouldn't take or the council houses too small for your 8+ kid familes anyway.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
And those guys who decided to bomb London on 7/7; the ones who tried a couple of weeks later; the ones who planned to blow up an aircraft last August .... were they white Anglo Saxons???

I think you'll find they were immigrants or the sons of immigrants. The kind of people we don't need here in England I would suggest.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
goldstone said:
Thanks a lot Blair!

As though this overcrowded country of ours needed another 1m people. And most of them various colours of brown or black and coming here to live off the state, reside in slums, refusing to learn English, demanding that every piece of government literature be translated into their languages, blowing up trains, etc. etc.

What the hell is this country coming to?

I arrived at Heathrow yesterday and as I was lining up in the EU passports line I suddenly wondered if I was in the correct queue. I was the only person with a white face and not wearing some kind of foreign dress. I think the flight from Bangladesh had just arrived. There were more white faces in the "other passports" line. Made my blood boil. This is MY bloody country. Foreigners go home!!

Rant over ... for the moment.

Well said my friend.Your spot on :clap: :drink:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Not sure I've heard of to many sikhs, hindus, buddhist or normal muslims bombing places. Are most of them not from ethnic backgrounds?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: 1m immigrants given British citizenship in the past decade!

algie said:
Well said my friend.Your spot on :clap: :drink:

Everyone go home, NSC resident Chomsky has just spoken.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here