Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The Labour Government

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You having a bit of bad Monday ……seemingly making an issue about one word and making jibes about DSR drinking…perhaps go have a lay down 😂
Not at all, after all, it's not my posts which are garbled.

• Haha
Reactions: cjd

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Don't say that, we'll get photos of a rich German ale made from cocoa beans and sauerkraut.
Could be worse ….he could post a selfie 🤔

IMG_2365.jpeg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
An appropriate reply from the worst ever moderator.....:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
And yet there's quite the competition, apparently.

First time I,ve bothered to read this thread..............and the end conclusions are, that it,s told me f*** all.
It seems that the forum at Withdean, was far less eventful....( and informative) than the usual slagging off, of various posters on here.
Congratulations to all you people, who have once again, completely abused bhadeb, just because she has different opinion to you. As for all the FACTS spouted on here......(from both sides of the DW argument), as far as I am aware, the only FACTS, are that Dean Wilkins was sacked after achieving 7th place last season. To the best of my knowlegde, there have been NO statements by Dean Wilkins or Dick Knight as to why. We have bhadebs thoughts and statements..........and of course those two well known poodles of Dick Knight.....( Lord Bracknell and TLO), giving their thoughts and statements..............( I mention "poodles" as Lord Bracknell and TLO claim their information has come DIRECT from Dick Knight........that well known advertising business-man.............make of that what you will...!).
I have to say, I am a little fed-up with board and it,s double standards re; banning for abuse for some posters............and yet others.......(particularly that well-known entrepreneurial business failure TLO), can be high and mighty, and abuse at will.
So far, I have noticed four mderators at least make insulting and ridiculing comments on this thread.........Lord Bracknell, Hitony, Roz.......and Bozza. How clever you all are, in your clique. You just need that other internet bully, Hiney, and the court jester, El Presidente, and you,ll have the full set.
This messageboard is overwhelmingly in favour of Dick Knight. I too think he has done very well...........overall. However, surely this does not mean that his decisions should not be brought into question. And should his decisions be brought into question, is it right that the person/persons should be howled down with abuse...?
As regards Bozza,s pathetic answer as to disclosing a persons ID.......(or double ID...LOL..! ), this is surely a breach of ethics on here...? He seems to have time to put people down, when he feels like it...........but cannot be bothered to reply to an e-mail he requested from me....!

In conclusion, I no longer wish to beat about the bush with fancy, arrogant and pointless words......(aka TLO), so I will make my point clearly;........

I think Bozza,s posting was a ****ish thing to do.

I think Lord Bracknell is quite brilliant with planning issues etc etc, but has posted several things recently that I think are ****ish.

TLO is simply an arrogant c.unt.

That is all.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
And yet there's quite the competition, apparently.
I really can't help the fact that you are a sad person who is poorly suited to be a moderator. Were it not for your left leanings on this forum you would have been hounded from here a long time ago...but please...carry on with your sick attitude.

PS: May I add , I was quite correct with the bullying that so many like you, enjoy on this forum.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
The FTB stamp duty threshold looking like it will go back to £300,000 rather than £425,000.

Kick in the teeth. Will cost me over £6k and put plans I’ve been working on for years back 6-12 months.

Feels like if you were born in the 90s every singe political decision is designed to make adult life harder

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
The FTB stamp duty threshold looking like it will go back to £300,000 rather than £425,000.

Kick in the teeth. Will cost me over £6k and put plans I’ve been working on for years back 6-12 months.

Feels like if you were born in the 90s every singe political decision is designed to make adult life harder
It feels like that if you were born in the 60s too. But you are right, people in this age group do have it worse than my generation. And when you feel you have things under control something comes along to upset that. It is your generation that needs some breaks if we are not to have a far more divided society. Maybe use a lifetime ISA to grab £1K back before that gets stopped (if you aren't already). No point in building new homes if people your age can't buy them, good luck (y)

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
It feels like that if you were born in the 60s too. But you are right, people in this age group do have it worse than my generation. And when you feel you have things under control something comes along to upset that. It is your generation that needs some breaks if we are not to have a far more divided society. Maybe use a lifetime ISA to grab £1K back before that gets stopped (if you aren't already). No point in building new homes if people your age can't buy them, good luck (y)
Cheers.

Yeah been trying to max out LISA for past 5/6 years but essentially all the bonuses have been eaten by this change which is gutting.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011

Feel for you.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
An extract from a newspaper today ….you might have to move quickly with those plans for Tuscany 😉

A minister has left the door open to a Budget tax raid on high earners.

Labour promised in its manifesto that it would not increase taxes on “working people”.

But Stephen Kinnock, the care minister, would not say this morning if that label would cover people who earn six figures as he failed to answer the question six times.

It comes after Wes Streeting, the Health Secretary, warned high earners yesterday not to expect help at the Budget as he suggested it would be focused on “people who are on lower or middle income”.
Before the election Starmer clearly defined working people as those who couldn't just write a cheque to cover problems. I would suggest that under that definition people earning over £100,000 a year (about 4% of the workforce) would not be in that definition.

1729516192413.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here