Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The 2024 US Election - Trump v Harris

Who will win the 2024 Presidential Election?

• President Joe Biden - Democrat

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Donald Trump - Republican

Votes: 120 37.0%
  • Vice President, Kamala Harris - Democrat

Votes: 183 56.5%
  • Other Democratic candidate tbc

Votes: 19 5.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
You missed the joke - I wasn’t laughing at Trump being ‘almost’ shot in the head (which wasn’t funny ) but at Aix’s post that ‘someone is trying to push an agenda he is hard done by’ - my ‘naaa’ was a sarcastic ‘no‘ to that.
Didn’t miss the joke, just being my sarcastic self. I’m pretty sure it’s not fun to be shot at though…

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Didn’t miss the joke, just being my sarcastic self. I’m pretty sure it’s not fun to be shot at though…
This story seems to lend credence to
the idea there is a far right agenda to make Trump look like a hard done by martyr for the ‘cause’ to earn him sympathy votes.

Why else would a far right gun man deliberately present as a ‘risk’ to Trump? He is a registered Republican and has campaigned against voter fraud etc

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
the idea there is a far right agenda to make Trump look like a hard done by martyr for the ‘cause’ to earn him sympathy votes.

Why else would a far right gun man deliberately present as a ‘risk’ to Trump? He is a registered Republican and has campaigned against voter fraud etc

Gotta love a good conspiracy theory…

…and you know all Las Vegas residents are nut jobs, lol…

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
He must surely have pretty high blood pressure? He never looks all that fit, won't walk round the golf course even, is always angry.

Not to mention all the bleach he drunk during covid.....
The bleach may have helped more than the vaccines, he is still alive after all…

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015

Evil-Clown-Scare-Texas.jpg

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015

Sheriff Chad Bianco, who's mentioned in that article seems very determined to push that agenda judging by his comments at the press conference, saying he doesn't “know how else to explain it” other than a likely assassination plot by a “lunatic.” “What we do know is he showed up with multiple passports with different names, an unregistered vehicle with a fake license plate, and loaded firearms,” “If you’re asking me right now, I probably did have deputies that did prevent the third assassination attempt.”

Sheriff Bianco is a staunch Republican and Trump supporter.....

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You missed the joke - I wasn’t laughing at Trump being ‘almost’ shot in the head (which wasn’t funny ) but at Aix’s post that ‘someone is trying to push an agenda he is hard done by’ - my ‘naaa’ was a sarcastic ‘no‘ to that in response to hundreds of MAGA supporters wearing bandages on their ears ( which was frankly hilarious btw) .
Who would have guessed a Maga would have misunderstood something so simple in order to be offended on behalf of their idol.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Sheriff Chad Bianco, who's mentioned in that article seems very determined to push that agenda judging by his comments at the press conference, saying he doesn't “know how else to explain it” other than a likely assassination plot by a “lunatic.” “What we do know is he showed up with multiple passports with different names, an unregistered vehicle with a fake license plate, and loaded firearms,” “If you’re asking me right now, I probably did have deputies that did prevent the third assassination attempt.”

Sheriff Bianco is a staunch Republican and Trump supporter.....

I don't think deputies are the answer, what they need is more guns in the hands of people with multiple fake passports.

The best answer to a bad guy with fake passports and a gun is a good guy with fake passports and a gun.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Absurbity on the right is ridiculed (rightly so), absurdity on the left is ”science “.

A republican was claiming that the Democrats created a hurricane to attack Republicans. It's beyond absurd.

What are you claiming is this equivalent absurdity from the left?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
A republican was claiming that the Democrats created a hurricane to attack Republicans. It's beyond absurd.

What are you claiming is this equivalent absurdity from the left?
That Haitian migrants are eating people's pets??

Oh no that was republicans too!!

That Donald Trump was a good candidate for the presidency?

Damn, republicans again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here