Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The 2024 US Election - Trump v Harris

Who will win the 2024 Presidential Election?

• President Joe Biden - Democrat

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Donald Trump - Republican

Votes: 120 37.0%
  • Vice President, Kamala Harris - Democrat

Votes: 183 56.5%
  • Other Democratic candidate tbc

Votes: 19 5.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
And as far as Michigan is concerned (with the largest Arab-American population in the US) , the naturalised migrant demographic of Michigan has actually worked against the Democrats because of the Biden administrations support for Israel.
They didn't anticipate this the plan was to turn Michigan blue.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Please provide a link showing this data. Data that shows that legal immigrants actually vote more Democratic than Republican.
:lolol: Good luck with that. Dingo has apparently gone full Jenrick.

He has me on ignore so I am confident that I can't have caused the oaf any offence with that comment.

Unless someone copies and pastes my comment. In which case, shame on them for shit stirring.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
:lolol: Good luck with that. Dingo has apparently gone full Jenrick.

He has me on ignore so I am confident that I can't have caused the oaf any offence with that comment.

Unless someone copies and pastes my comment. In which case, shame on them for shit stirring.
Bloody hate shit stirrers :angry:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Awaits to see pictures of non-whites eating pets
But how do they find the time to eat the pets if they’re spending all their time rigging the elections?

They certainly seem industrious fellows.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
Man with guns and a fake press badge has been arrested near Trump Rally

Another ‘no-shots fired’ assassination ‘attempt’ maybe.

I think his life expectancy is currently about 78. I wonder what all on here think/hope…

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I think his life expectancy is currently about 78. I wonder what all on here think/hope…
I couldn’t possibly comment :lol:

I don’t think he is as vulnerable as these events suggest tbh - his security's been massive since Penn.

No one is getting close imo - it’s going to take a professional sniper not some nut job with a god complex to take him out - even then, can’t see that happening.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I think Trump gives off the vibe of being a walking, talking heart attack and it’s likely nature will get him before any two-bit “assassin”.

Weird though that we keep having every whack job who wants Trump dead spread all over the media while the whack jobs who are intent on taking out Biden / Harris / Starmer / Macron etc. never make the news (don’t tell me there aren’t any, that’s simply not credible). Almost like someone is trying to push an agenda about how hard done by he is.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
I think Trump gives off the vibe of being a walking, talking heart attack and it’s likely nature will get him before any two-bit “assassin”.

Weird though that we keep having every whack job who wants Trump dead spread all over the media while the whack jobs who are intent on taking out Biden / Harris / Starmer / Macron etc. never make the news (don’t tell me there aren’t any, that’s simply not credible). Almost like someone is trying to push an agenda about how hard done by he is.
I think the MSM would be all over that, if it was the case…

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Almost like someone is trying to push an agenda about how hard done by he is.
Naaa .,, :lol:

1728854701918.jpeg

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Quite funny, if you think it’s funny to be almost shot in the head.
You missed the joke - I wasn’t laughing at Trump being ‘almost’ shot in the head (which wasn’t funny ) but at Aix’s post that ‘someone is trying to push an agenda he is hard done by’ - my ‘naaa’ was a sarcastic ‘no‘ to that in response to hundreds of MAGA supporters wearing bandages on their ears ( which was frankly hilarious btw) .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here