Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Safeway - a tribute [has been dwayned]

Wozza

Custom title
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
I disappointed that my touching, poignant message has been threadjacked by a bunch of bickering kids.

The playground is thataway ------------------------------->

:safeway

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As soon as Tim had it, it became second hand.

And it was nicked.

And it was a left hand drive.

And 'chimney' has one with a bigger engine. And lowered. And with a channel tunnel sized exhaust. And with one of those pink neon lights underneath.

Come on Sim, get with the programme.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Seagullible said:
Just read through this and it feels like watching 2 kids in a playground. Dwayne please pm anyone you want to argue with

Agreed. Totally ruined this thread.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Seagullible said:
Just read through this and it feels like watching 2 kids in a playground. Dwayne please pm anyone you want to argue with

You may want to lay out exact instructions for him on how to do that.

Anyway, I hope he doesn't do that instead. It is entertaining to see someone make an ass of himself on such a regular basis.

I'm quite amused that Dwayne has chosen to 'reveal' that he pissed someone else off so much that they were driven to plant sufficient substances in his room to warrant jail time. It's not only us then...

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Seagullible said:

No! Keep it public! This thread is one of the reasons why I never want to see dwayne banned and why he'll never be on my 'Ignore' list. I absolutely love it.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
i'm with brovian on this...dwayne is up there with the comedy greats, a kind of latter day basil fawlty crossed with norman wisdom.

and now we know he was fitted up on a mjor drugs charge as well, we can file that little porky under "d" for drugs offences.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That reminds me - chimney has the contract to do the chimneys at every single Safeways store in London. He's cleared £6m although he had to give £5.95m for expenses.

No shit. And he's got an M3 as well - but his chimney brushes don't fit in the boot so he's got a special roof rack for them.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
dwayne said:
nah chimney only has an M3.

Exhibit X (there has been so many) against dwayne's bullshitting.

Scroll down to 13:24 post:

5 weeks ago, 'Chimney' had a Porsche 911. Not any more it seems. Strange, eh?

Excuses, and odds:

i) He sold the 911 last week 1/2
ii) The 911 is a company car so doesn't count. Evens
iii) I forgot about the 911 even though we were talking about Porsches 5/1
iv) You've got me. I had to elaborate the story by adding a Porsche to it. I'd completely forgotten about that. Bullshitting again, and caught out to boot. 10,000-1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here