Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Safeway - a tribute [has been dwayned]

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
ooh,SS starting to get tetchy under the glare of the internet spotlight.
For gods sake don't join a boyband,the tabloids would tear you apart,they can spot which one is heading for rehab first.:drink:

Stumpy Tim

Safeway Seagull said:
FFS.

1. Did I ask Wozza to create an emoticon in my name? NO. If you look carefully enough I think you'll realise it's a backhanded insult.

2. Did I ask my mates to vote for me? NO. The votes were collected perfectly fairly and awards were won because people voted for that person. If you didn't vote and now have the hump about the winners, tough f***ing shit.

3. Do I crave popularity on a football message board? Definitely NOT. As stated a thousand times before, I have a full and happy life away from NSC. I don't need my ego massaged on here.

Yes the 1000th post was a little gratuitous, but it was a bit of fun. It certainly wasn't me going "Oo, look at me, I can write the c word five times in a message title, aren't I clever? Please praise me."

As for Harry Potter, I stick by my initial comment.

Finally, to all the people that are now whinging like bitches about the awards, if you didn't vote shut your mouth. And next time make sure you do vote so you can actually influence things.

To all the people that have said nice things about me, thank you, the cheques are in the post. X

Blimey. That got a response. :eek: I don't think my initial comment was slagging you off. And let's be honest, I couldn't care less about an awards ceremony or an avatar for an on-line football chat board - I have more important things to worry about! In fact, even suggesting that is probably the funniest thing you have ever said on the board.

All I said was that I don't find you funny, and that I find two other people funnier. I think you have some decent things to say, but they're not funny - different sense of humour. I'm sorry if that's offensive to you Safeway, but it's a fact - now put your toys back in the pram.

Oh - and I have met you. Didn't have a problem with you then & don't now :shootself

I was a bit naughty then and read your replay, dwayne. If you really need Wozza to explain what he meant then you're more stoopid that I first thought.

Stumpy Tim: Fair enough, I take your point. Perhaps my reply was a tad OTT, I'd just into work and wasn't in the best of moods. For the record, the whole post wasn't aimed just at yourself.
Make your mind up about the awards thing though. Either you're not bothered about it, in which case you shouldn't feel the need to comment on it, or you enter into the (rather gay I admit) spirit of things and go along with it. What annoyed me was, and you're not the only one guilty of this, the fact you didn't get involved (your parogotive) but then went on to berate the choices.

I'm only jealous because you're in sunny Down Under and I'm in pissy Brighton.

To The Albion :cheers:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Chappers enjoyed the awards.

Chappers points out that only Safeway could be arsed to collate the votes.

Chappers also points out that Safeway sorted the location for the awards out.

Chappers likes Safeways pink polo shirt.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I haven't met Duh or Safeway. I think Safeways entertaining and dwaynes a f***ing grade A waste of bandwidth.

Thats just my considered opinion.

Safeway: Your still a fag.:lolol:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
looney said:
I haven't met Duh or Safeway. I think Safeways entertaining and dwaynes a f***ing grade A waste of bandwidth.

Thats just my considered opinion.

Safeway: Your still a fag.:lolol:

coming from someone who created this....

picture removed

Im finding this hard to swallow.:salute:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Theres a big difference in creating things in an attempt to be humouress than going around making anonimous threats to people and threatning to destroy the board you drooling fuckwit.

Oh, and it aint a copyright infringment. Fact, there are exemptions, for example, teaching aids, research, critical reveiw, spoofing, etc.

Ever seen the front of Private Eye?

All know who was responsible dwayne, they know what server you use and when these things were posted, so trying to fit someone up over the net is a true sign of stupidity as youve got f*** all chance of getting away with it.

Its no suprise watford o has more friends here than you you dysfunctional unemployable sociopath.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
And Ive read your bullshit about how Westminster is better than Brunel, and one of the Senior lecturers there is a friend of mine I spoke to him just 3 days ago. It would be easy as hell to check out what happend at Brunel then post my findings here. Who knows, I may show pity if they are to embarrasing.

Btw, dwayne your a...

:tosser:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
looney said:
And Ive read your bullshit about how Westminster is better than Brunel, and one of the Senior lecturers there is a friend of mine I spoke to him just 3 days ago. It would be easy as hell to check out what happend at Brunel then post my findings here. Who knows, I may show pity if they are to embarrasing.

Btw, dwayne your a...

:tosser:

I NEVER EVER said Westminster was better than Brunel!! and if I said that recently PLEASE show me, use the search function. Feel free to find out why I got expelled from Brunel, it will definitely improve my credibility on here.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
looney said:
Theres a big difference in creating things in an attempt to be humouress than going around making anonimous threats to people and threatning to destroy the board you drooling fuckwit.

Oh, and it aint a copyright infringment. Fact, there are exemptions, for example, teaching aids, research, critical reveiw, spoofing, etc.

Ever seen the front of Private Eye?

All know who was responsible dwayne, they know what server you use and when these things were posted, so trying to fit someone up over the net is a true sign of stupidity as youve got f*** all chance of getting away with it.

Its no suprise watford o has more friends here than you you dysfunctional unemployable sociopath.

if you're gonna make accusations then at least have the courtesy to tell me what I'm responsible for??!!??

..and I've got a job thanks.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
looney said:

I believe looney now 'owns' dwayne as he comes out with one of the best insults i've heard all day.

(nobody has used the word binner yet)

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
funny but not entirely accurate mr "administrator"...run along and do some filing or summink?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here