Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Safeway - a tribute [has been dwayned]

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
dwayne said:
everyone think you're a gay **** safeway.

Nice one.imaginative,creative,intelligent.But above all ,funny.:dunce:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I like to call it succint.

everyone thinks you're a gay **** safeway.

it actually gets funnier everytime.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
To celebrate this moment, I think it's time Safeway finally drank that same glass of beer I've seen in his hand in every single photo...:drink:

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
Safeway deserves all the praise. Not only is he funny, he's a really nice guy. He's even been where my husnabd won't - in my handbag for a paper bag when I'm having a panic attack. Cheers mate:clap:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Safeway.

The most camp poster on NSV!!!

bothgirlssmall.jpg

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Congrats on your award Safeway.:drink:

Here's to NSC Meet 3.:thumbsup:

( In the next meet, will all those who went to NSC Meet 2 have their photo taken outside by a wall? There won't be much wall to see :lol: )

Stumpy Tim

Who voted for these awards anyway??! Safeways mates? I mean, I'm sure he's a good lad but I've never laughed at one of his posts. And he ruined his copybook with his 1000th post before the crash & then calling Harry potter the C word

I find Artois & Easy10 a million times more funny.

Sorry Safeway. NSC popularity is a fickle mistress :smokin:

Stumpy Tim said:
Who voted for these awards anyway??! Safeways mates? I mean, I'm sure he's a good lad but I've never laughed at one of his posts. And he ruined his copybook with his 1000th post before the crash & then calling Harry potter the C word

I find Artois & Easy10 a million times more funny.

Sorry Safeway. NSC popularity is a fickle mistress :smokin:

FFS.

1. Did I ask Wozza to create an emoticon in my name? NO. If you look carefully enough I think you'll realise it's a backhanded insult.

2. Did I ask my mates to vote for me? NO. The votes were collected perfectly fairly and awards were won because people voted for that person. If you didn't vote and now have the hump about the winners, tough f***ing shit.

3. Do I crave popularity on a football message board? Definitely NOT. As stated a thousand times before, I have a full and happy life away from NSC. I don't need my ego massaged on here.

Yes the 1000th post was a little gratuitous, but it was a bit of fun. It certainly wasn't me going "Oo, look at me, I can write the c word five times in a message title, aren't I clever? Please praise me."

As for Harry Potter, I stick by my initial comment.

Finally, to all the people that are now whinging like bitches about the awards, if you didn't vote shut your mouth. And next time make sure you do vote so you can actually influence things.

To all the people that have said nice things about me, thank you, the cheques are in the post. X

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Safeway Seagull said:
FFS.

1. Did I ask Wozza to create an emoticon in my name? NO. If you look carefully enough I think you'll realise it's a backhanded insult.

2. Did I ask my mates to vote for me? NO. The votes were collected perfectly fairly and awards were won because people voted for that person. If you didn't vote and now have the hump about the winners, tough f***ing shit.

3. Do I crave popularity on a football message board? Definitely NOT. As stated a thousand times before, I have a full and happy life away from NSC. I don't need my ego massaged on here.

Yes the 1000th post was a little gratuitous, but it was a bit of fun. It certainly wasn't me going "Oo, look at me, I can write the c word five times in a message title, aren't I clever? Please praise me."

As for Harry Potter, I stick by my initial comment.

Finally, to all the people that are now whinging like bitches about the awards, if you didn't vote shut your mouth. And next time make sure you do vote so you can actually influence things.

To all the people that have said nice things about me, thank you, the cheques are in the post. X

**** off you ****

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here