Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Safeway - a tribute [has been dwayned]

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I didn't say I would but I could. You were expelled?

Do go on.............................

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Strange that when I first fitted a firwall a few days later a couple of "my" posts (which had resently been abusing some of the female members, for example Lady bracknell and tedebear(and possibly others)) had your IP. The appropriate people were notified and are better informed than you think.

Work the rest out yourself monkeyboy.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
dwayne said:
5 grammes of yae-yo found in my room. planted of course:smokin:

I dont beleive that, I know plenty who were caught in halls and they were just ejected from campus accomodation, you dont get sent down for that.

What year/s were you at Brunel?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
so u are accusing me of posting through your IP address. That's just about the funniest thing I have EVER heard. POST OF THE f***ing DAY CHUMP??

does someone wanna tell him how virtually impossible that is to do??!!:dunce:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
looney said:
I dont beleive that, I know plenty who were caught in halls and they were just ejected from campus accomodation, you dont get sent down for that.

What year/s were you at Brunel?

5 grammes is prison time fool I was lucky. That's all the info you are getting!!!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Simster said:
Are you saying that dwayne logs in as you to post those pictures? Why not change your pwd?

no he's not saying that,a lthough cracking passes on this site would be piss easy compared to what he's implying.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Simster said:
Are you saying that dwayne logs in as you to post those pictures? Why not change your pwd?

Its easy to hack a computer without a firewall, especially when the IP numbers are posted next to the user name. Thats why I thought this board was for retards when I first got here. Then If they aree logged in you can post as them or a basic trojan would aquire passwords easily from an unprotected computer. I fyou look into it its quite easy to understand.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Well you threatened bozza that you would destroy the board, go figure it out useless.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
looney said:
Strange that when I first fitted a firwall a few days later a couple of "my" posts (which had resently been abusing some of the female members, for example Lady bracknell and tedebear(and possibly others)) had your IP. The appropriate people were notified and are better informed than you think.

Work the rest out yourself monkeyboy.

Ok maybe tebebear and Roz would like to step forward and confirm this, I presume they still have the evidence?? This interesting because I've never received any contact from the ISP about it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Back to the days of the great dwayne threads. Fantastic.

Highlights for me, for what it's worth:

1. dwayne calling Stumpy Tim 'clever'. This has nothing to do with Stumpy...this goes back to a thread about cars on NSC a version or three OK. The only time I have ever seen dwayne act with anything approaching humility on NSC was when he saw a picture of Stumpy's Boxster.

2. dwayne thinks that people will think (even) better of him if they find out why he was expelled. Getting caught with 5 grammes - that's impressed me no end. I am not worthy - don't know about anyone else...

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I didn't bring it up Bozza and if u check with El Pres it's something I didn't wanna go into. My respect for Tim stems from what he has achieved career wise not from a 2nd hand boxter!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The point was that the fact you have ever shown humility on NSC was when you saw Tim had a Boxster. You were impressed and forgot yourself for a minute and demonstrated it.

Nice sideswipe about the 'second hand' bit though. Have to put anyone down if you can.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here