Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Russia invades Ukraine (24/02/2022)

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I am amazed that none have been arrested and trialled these two years. Not for:
- Petrol bombs
- drive by shooting
- internal drone activities
- hammerfest
- target identification.....
I guess it's possible they have but Russia won't publicize it. Never seen any news myself.
Yes, in a similar way that western intelligence won't publish the kompromat Russia has on Trump, or the evidence of Russian involvement in the US election and Brexit, there's every likelihood that Russia will keep a lid on the justice meted out to their war 'heroes'.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
I am amazed that none have been arrested and trialled these two years. Not for:
- Petrol bombs
- drive by shooting
- internal drone activities
- hammerfest
- target identification.....
I guess it's possible they have but Russia won't publicize it. Never seen any news myself.
Didn't Ukraine say recently they would seek out individual war criminals & kill them. Think it was after there was a video released of Russian's shooting dead a group a Ukrainian soldiers who were unarmed after they surrendered. Maybe, as you say, this is happening far more then we know.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I know Denys' videos are long but the first five minutes gives a detailed update on the Kursk region. Not great news for Ukraine in his opinion, here's a bullet summary:
- Russia throws many thousands of troops into pushing back Ukraine, with success sadly
- Russia loses lots of troops and vehicles but...
- Denys thinks Ukraine should pull back to try to keep hold of Sudhza, ... failing that
- ... Ukraine needs to build defensive lines on their own border, otherwise, with the troop and vehicle numbers Russia now has in the region, Russia may well try to push into the Sumy region over winter.

So, a negative view from Denys, but in my experience he's often correct ☹️

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here