Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
As I said last week, what could go wrong? Well everything! You win at Newcastle, and we lose at Forest. I didnt think we were that bad at Forest, and bbc website had Forest keeper as man of the match, but we are short on confidence, and as soon as we went behind, the game was gone. Players looked shocked at the end when they didnt get a good reception from the fans, but they have to accept some of the blame. Glasner making some odd selections and substitutions. Hughes at least looks like he wants to win, and handled the abuse from Forest really well, so he gets hooked after 60 minutes, alongside Eddie. Then Schlupp comes on and Munoz goes to left back, just bizarre. Spurs on Sunday is a free hit, but then Wolves away becomes huge. Lose both and Glasner could be gone, with Moyes waiting in the wings
Or Potter

:oops:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
As I said last week, what could go wrong? Well everything! You win at Newcastle, and we lose at Forest. I didnt think we were that bad at Forest, and bbc website had Forest keeper as man of the match, but we are short on confidence, and as soon as we went behind, the game was gone. Players looked shocked at the end when they didnt get a good reception from the fans, but they have to accept some of the blame. Glasner making some odd selections and substitutions. Hughes at least looks like he wants to win, and handled the abuse from Forest really well, so he gets hooked after 60 minutes, alongside Eddie. Then Schlupp comes on and Munoz goes to left back, just bizarre. Spurs on Sunday is a free hit, but then Wolves away becomes huge. Lose both and Glasner could be gone, with Moyes waiting in the wings

Spurs will only be the 3rd team you’ve played in the top half of the table, at the time you’ve played them. Strange to say, but your best performance seem to have been against Liverpool, and your best result against Chelsea.
So, maybe some hope for you against Spurs.

Looking at you fixtures up until the new year, they are tough, only really Ipswich (possibly) and Southampton that you have a chance of beating, on paper at least, with the proviso that you will beat us, obviously, cos we all know how this works.

The nightmare scenario for you is getting to January 1st with only about 10 points.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I didnt think we were that bad at Forest, and bbc website had Forest keeper as man of the match, but we are short on confidence, and as soon as we went behind, the game was gone. Players looked shocked at the end when they didnt get a good reception from the fans, but they have to accept some of the blame. Glasner making some odd selections and substitutions.

Are you playing the same formation as the end of last season?

Of course you've lose Olise, but from the outside it just seems odd that you're doing so badly compared to the end of last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here