Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Glasner is insistent on 3 at the back, but neither Mitchell or Munoz are comfortable as wing backs.

Yes, but did you play 3 at the back last season? If so, it was working then wasn't it? And if not, why the hell would he change a winning formula?

We've not settled on a regular back 3, which doesnt help, and I dont think it suits Guehi, who missed most of the end of last season, and when he did play, started in midfield.

I didn't know he missed the time when you were playing well, or that he was in midfield. Makes it seem odd that he was chosen to play in defence for England.

Thanks for the detailed reply (although I am still confused :ROFLMAO: )

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Glasner is insistent on 3 at the back, but neither Mitchell or Munoz are comfortable as wing backs. Munoz is missing Olise, as when he goes forward now, he looks lost and turns around and goes back. We've not settled on a regular back 3, which doesnt help, and I dont think it suits Guehi, who missed most of the end of last season, and when he did play, started in midfield.
Problem is that Glasner doesnt know his best team. Kamada looks lost (pound shop Mitoma), and Eddie needs a goal. Wharton needs surgery, so I dont know why we just dont get on with that.
Dont think Andersen is as big a loss as some think, but until we get a settled defence, his departure will be a source of discussion
Just need a win, to get some confidence, but not sure where that will come from

As I said, looking at you v Forest, you just lacked confidence, stray passes and out of place longer balls just added to that feeling. You need a win and never had a better chance than this weekend, just Spurs at home. We gave them a two goal headstart and beat them.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
As I said, looking at you v Forest, you just lacked confidence, stray passes and out of place longer balls just added to that feeling. You need a win and never had a better chance than this weekend, just Spurs at home. We gave them a two goal headstart and beat them.
And we haven't the depth of talent that Palace have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here