Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Palace may be one of 4 teams without a win but only 3 go down so I still can't get that excited.

Shaktarman

Sep 19, 2022
If Spurs play like they have been they should win at the stad de clad. That sets up a very interesting tie the week after for them at Wolves live on tv.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Palace may be one of 4 teams without a win but only 3 go down so I still can't get that excited.

None of us should get excited, it's mathematically impossible for Palace to be relegated.

That's not to say I don't enjoy every single one of their losses, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Whitehawk are playing tomorrow, away to the OLDEST FOOTBALL CLUB IN LONDON.

I do hope they don't get (understandably) confused, and end up at Selhurst.

View attachment 190647
It could be very confusing given the new ground that Gray Wanderers have moved to, while the other lot have only ring fenced money but made no progress on their new stand.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Had we scored with one of our 21 shots against Ipswich, Palace wouldn't be in the bottom three.

According to Opta, Wolves have the most difficult first ten games of the season and Palace's were easier than those of Ipswich, Southampton & Wolves. https://theanalyst.com/2024/08/premier-league-fixtures-2024-25-released.

Ed Aarons is tweeting that the manager could be in trouble because of the availability of Potter and Moyes. Either would probably keep them up quite comfortably, so let's hope that, for once, Parish keeps faith in a manager going through a tough time. (Or that they both tell them to stick it).

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
Ed Aarons is tweeting that the manager could be in trouble because of the availability of Potter and Moyes. Either would probably keep them up quite comfortably, so let's hope that, for once, Parish keeps faith in a manager going through a tough time. (Or that they both tell them to stick it).
Please let it be Potter. Please let him spend the next nine months without a single home win, struggling to get his ideas across to their players, slowly and steadily building up their xG per game but not their actual G, and without another global pandemic to give him space to turn things around.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here