Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No offence to @loz who seems a nice enough chap, but I hope tomorrow night Wolves go full flip-out spanky wanky on Palace.

Me too. I mean, Wolves aren't playing Palace, but who cares, let the spanky wanky begin.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I hope Forest win
Me too Trig, really, just that Loz seems such a nice chap and sadly cannot help who he supports, we’re all the same really, just we are lucky enough to support a classier, well run club, who have been through and defeated the dark side ( Archer & Co ) and are now admired by most fair minded followers of other clubs and we’re living the dream having an owner, administrative staff, players etc second to none. Still have to pinch myself sometimes as to how far we have come and what a journey it has been !

schmunk

VAR is a net positive
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
No offence to @loz who seems a nice enough chap, but I hope tomorrow night Wolves go full flip-out spanky wanky on Palace.
Is that before or after their football match? Or during?

Designer (1).jpeg

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I think we need to be upping the "too good to go down" and "there are worse teams around" and "we always get there in the end" rhetoric on their behalf.

It is complacent thinking like this that will come and bite their Croydon (not South London, South OF London) behinds.
Well, we're probably giving Wolves 3 points at the weekend.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Me too Trig, really, just that Loz seems such a nice chap and sadly cannot help who he supports, we’re all the same really, just we are lucky enough to support a classier, well run club, who have been through and defeated the dark side ( Archer & Co ) and are now admired by most fair minded followers of other clubs and we’re living the dream having an owner, administrative staff, players etc second to none. Still have to pinch myself sometimes as to how far we have come and what a journey it has been !

Yes we are lucky to support the classier, better run club, and yes, Loz is a decent person. There are of course a lot of decent Palace fans. But they do seem to have more than their share of numpties. Perhaps their lack of class comes from the leadership. What can you expect when the chairman encourages twats in hoods and lets them take the seats from STHs who've been there for years.

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
He seems to be a decent person but I'd still love to see Forest smash 'um ....

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Yes we are lucky to support the classier, better run club, and yes, Loz is a decent person. There are of course a lot of decent Palace fans. But the do seem to have more than their share of numpties. Perhaps their lack of class comes from the leadership. What can you expect when the chairman encourages twats in hoods and lets them take the seats from STHs who've been there for years.
Mind you, if we move the away end we've never had a better chance to create a singing section, albeit in the South Stand

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Since we have started mixing it with the big boys I am ashamed to say that beating Palace is no longer the result that makes my season :shrug:

They are more like a no hoper distant relative to me these days, we are basically cut from the same cloth imo, but we have done better in life since TB rocked up whilst they have been run as a fund for their chairman to pocket. Smoke and Mirrors is the perfect company name.

Flame me :smile:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Mind you, if we move the away end we've never had a better chance to create a singing section, albeit in the South Stand

And if we do, I have no doubt the club will give any ticket holders the choice on whether or not to keep their seat, they won't hand over control of the seats over to a fan group.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
😂😂😂

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here