WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
200w (2).gif

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Changed owner , club hasn’t been liquidated, it would be like saying the same as when Brighton changed owner in 2009.

Do you really not the difference or are you being cheeky?

White I agree that going into admin isn't quite the same as being liquidated (you did after all pay a couple of pennies in the pound), your comparison is just as inaccurate, as going into administration is clearly not the same as, well, not going into administration.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Well yes quite….cant say much apart from I am very disappointed at the moment, but I suppose after 50 odd years of supporting palace I should be getting used to.

I still don’t think we will go down but hoped for more.
No, there’s worse around but I’d be fuming with the cold start season after season

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
No, there’s worse around but I’d be fuming with the cold start season after season
I start really getting into the football season from now. I’ve only seen 2 games so far.

August is for cricket then I went travelling around Italy for 3 weeks in September , saw the Liverpool game and then another international break, then no football this weekend again it makes the start of the season very bitty.

But hopefully we can start tomorrow?

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I start really getting into the football season from now. I’ve only seen 2 games so far.

August is for cricket then I went travelling around Italy for 3 weeks in September , saw the Liverpool game and then another international break, then no football this weekend again it makes the start of the season very bitty.

Yes Loz, hoping your lot can scrape something out of your visit to Forest as they are closer to us points wise so restricting their progress could be beneficial in our quest for European qualification (again) lol.

Shaktarman

Sep 19, 2022
I'm struggling to find words to dispute anything posted in the last 24 hours...

Roll on the weekend and the next games, where Brighton are away to Newcastle, and Palace are away to Forest. What could possibly go wrong
Once you’ve removed the egg, come back for a chat 🤣

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Alas my season is about to come to an abrupt halt in terms of viewing, off to Morocco in two weeks and then India until Christmas. Hopefully I’ll come back to us in the Top 6, which I’d take now, and Palace on four points 👍

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Alas my season is about to come to an abrupt halt in terms of viewing, off to Morocco in two weeks and then India until Christmas. Hopefully I’ll come back to us in the Top 6, which I’d take now, and Palace on four points 👍
Oh, and @loz we play you lot on my Birthday, whilst I’m away, so if you could ensure three points for Brighton it would make my day even better!

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
No offence to @loz who seems a nice enough chap, but I hope tomorrow night Wolves go full flip-out spanky wanky on Palace.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes Loz, hoping your lot can scrape something out of your visit to Forest as they are closer to us points wise so restricting their progress could be beneficial in our quest for European qualification (again) lol.

I hope Forest win

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here