Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I hope this is in place for our next home game against them up the road.

Unauthorised Entry to Football Matches Bill

Creates a new crime of unauthorised entry to football matches. If someone is convicted, they could be given a football banning order, preventing them from attending matches.

Private members bill proposed by Linsey Farnworth MP.
So if you gain unauthorised entry to a football match, the punishment is to be banned from football matches? I think I see a small flaw in this Bill.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I did say partly offset by. Of course its not the same, but we take what we can get, especially as it looked so unlikely in March, and especially after a 4-1 beating at the Amex. As others said, we are way more similar than city, Chelski etc who just throw money at the problem until it works

Yes of course you take what you can get, and you had a great end to the season (regardless of Villa being on the beach), but to even say 'partly' is ridiculous. It's like 'Day started badly, been kicked out by the wife who's decided to date my best mate, but that was partly offset by finding a fiver in my pocket'.

Cue jokes about rather having a fiver than the ex, but you get the point.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Yes of course you take what you can get, and you had a great end to the season (regardless of Villa being on the beach), but to even say 'partly' is ridiculous. It's like 'Day started badly, been kicked out by the wife who's decided to date my best mate, but that was partly offset by finding a fiver in my pocket'.

Cue jokes about rather having a fiver than the ex, but you get the point.

To be fair if you laid both season out on video and asked non Palace / Brighton fans to vote 90%+ would go for the European journey and accept the European hangover* in the second half of the season

*Caused primarily by a wantaway manager

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I hope this is in place for our next home game against them up the road.

Unauthorised Entry to Football Matches Bill

Creates a new crime of unauthorised entry to football matches. If someone is convicted, they could be given a football banning order, preventing them from attending matches.

Private members bill proposed by Linsey Farnworth MP.
We remember their scummy antics at the Amex and screwed over many of their proper fans as a result. CLASSY

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
To be fair if you laid both season out on video and asked non Palace / Brighton fans to vote 90%+ would go for the European journey and accept the European hangover* in the second half of the season

If you asked fans of clubs who have never played in Europe, would you rather
a) Finish 6th, get into the EL, and then the following season have a good EL and finish 11th in the PL
b) Finish 11th in the PL and then the following season finish 10th

100% of fans would choose a.

schmunk

VAR is a net positive
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
a) Finish 6th, get into the EL, and then the following season have a good EL and finish 11th in the PL

Well hang on now; consistency is a very important and desirable trait in professional sports...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

110%. Fact.

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Why do they have loans at 17% when they have all that ring-fenced money?
errrrr...
broken-fence-BKA745.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here