Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon delighted Albion have been relegated

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
I heard a story where Leon Knight was over heard saying "I own this town, I own Brighton." In some pub or club, noone owns Brighton and NOONE is bigger than the club.
Another example of a football players who's attitude has significantly damaged his career.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Dick Knights Mum said:

I'm impressed, I thought that was just random words

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Dick Knights Mum said:

dunno what that means.. but as i always say that's part of my OPINION - McGhees man management skills are shit. but knights a twat too. and u seem to think ur mr billy big balls on here now too - nsc is full of geeks like sheep - they follow eachother around aimlessly.... and wait till they make a view that people agree with..then feel happy

Last edited:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
sheebo - how did McGhee ruin Knight as a player ? I just do not see it. You appear to be using this as another stick with which to beat McGhee. Everything Leon has said in this article illustrates the problems in dealing with him - and these were well known at the Club from the day he arrived. Long before McGhee. McGhee did well to keep him on board as long as he did.

As for me being billy big balls - I don't know where that comes from. But sticks and stones ......

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
METALMICKY said:
Short man syndrome:censored:

I don't think you are being fair,

short man syndrome :censored:
stupid fucker syndrome :censored:
couldn't score in a brothel syndrome :censored:
billy no-mates syndrome :censored:
completely out of touch with reality syndrome :censored:

I think that is being more fair.

I can't wait for the day in a few years time when, as he sweeps the floor in a tiolet somewhere, he tells everyone 'I used to play for Chelsea, me'

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
To be honest I couldn't give a flying duck what the poisoned dwarf has got to say. He is a tw@t of the highest order IMHO and he can't even get in the starting line up in team struggling to score goals.

He has an attitude which Kenny Jacket has obviously now noted and when he does play it is out wide. Sounds simialr to a petulant child we had playing for us not so longer ago.

He can rot in South Wales for all I care.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Interesting comments. Everyone who said McGhee was right to get rid of the little shit, give yourselves a big pat on the back. Those who defended him, hang your heads in shame...

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Easy 10 said:
The guys got about as much class as a sewer rat scoffing a turd.

It just reaffirms the point that Leon is little more than a gobby little cunt with an ego that is monstrously out of proportion to his worth. Players have fall-outs with clubs all the time, but I have NEVER seen a professional footballer going to the media to publically express out and out "delight" at a former club getting relegated.

Knights pathetic excuse for a career is doomed at best to the lower divisions, being as he's already categorically proved beyond ANY doubt that he can't handle the step-up in class to the Championship. Unlike the Albion, he has f***-all potential to rise above anything other than complete obscurity at the arse-end of the football league.

Stick it up your arse you tiresome, mouthy little mong.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Obviously Leon isn't over what happened with McGhee given his need to make these comments. He's probably depressed that he is nothing more than a bench warmer at Swansea after thinking he would walk into the starting line up, just like when he was at the Albion. But maybe he privately knows that McGhee was right all along. I know we now all know that he is.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Dick Knights Mum said:
sheebo - how did McGhee ruin Knight as a player ? I just do not see it. You appear to be using this as another stick with which to beat McGhee. Everything Leon has said in this article illustrates the problems in dealing with him - and these were well known at the Club from the day he arrived. Long before McGhee. McGhee did well to keep him on board as long as he did.

As for me being billy big balls - I don't know where that comes from. But sticks and stones ......

ha ha - it's tounge in cheek but u do seem to be picking HOLES in everything i say. my comment was slightly wrong but i didnt want to get involved in a discussion about this - i just think McGhee s man management skills are shite and leon was a free scoring player till McGhee got his hands on him.. but as i always say that's an opinion.. and yes i prob am just using it as another thing against the man who i feel is taking this club down.. but hey ho..

ps - Billy/Barry Big balls is a funny piss take thing - nothing personal..:cool: :albion:

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
Can't wait for the little arsewipe to return to Withdean next year.

I hope MM keeps a copy of that quote and pins it to the dressing room wall when we play Swansea next season. :smokin:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Come on we need to get this up to 7 or 8 pages, just to show how little we care about L'il Leon :lol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
B.M.F said:
He will be on the bench at best when they play us next season anyway:tosser:
Remember the WANKER chants up at Elland Road for Harding.....that was nothing in comparison to what LK is going to get.:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here