Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon delighted Albion have been relegated

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Albion Rob said:
Albion Rob's delight at faltering Knight

Brighton geek Albion Rob today admitted he was 'delighted' to see Leon Knight struggling at Swansea.

The North Stand Polls regular told reporters outside his Eastbourne home that he had been secretly hoping the 'little shit' would struggle in South Wales.

And now he has laid down the gauntlet to Knight, challenging the lightweight forward to manage even half an hour against the Seagulls in League One next season.

Rob said: "I was watching my playoff season DVD the other day and felt a bit sad about how it had all gone wrong for Leon.

"Howeevr, his recent comments about how happy he is that the stripes have been relegated really show him up for the tosspot he is.

"He claims to still have friends at the club but I've left plenty of jobs I've not liked but never felt the need to gloat when things are going badly - and this is all from a lad who gets off the bench once a fortnight after cleaning Lee Trundle's boots.

"I'm delighted by his fall from grace - it could be Millennium Stadium to Field Mill within three years for him - he'll struggle to get half an hour against us next season."

Albion Rob later went on to deny rumours he has been dating Doctor Who star Billie Piper but did concede he had been 'quite turned on by all the lezzer stuff in EastEnders lately'.
f***ing quality. That is all.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Actually, that is not all. When Jackett sells Knight next season (despite having already sold Trundle to a team like Wolves), how much do you think he'll get for the short arsed tosspot?

I'll plump for £30,000. To Chesterfield.

Say what you like about McGhee, but he's certainly a shrewd operator when selling our players.
£1.25m for McVirgs
£250k for an old crock like Currie
£250k for Cullip - now a 3rd division benchwarmer.

and finally the best bit of business of the lot - £100k, yes £100 GRAND for this absolute f***ing spud.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Simster said:
Say what you like about McGhee, but he's certainly a shrewd operator when selling our players.
£1.25m for McVirgs
£250k for an old crock like Currie
£250k for Cullip - now a 3rd division benchwarmer.

and finally the best bit of business of the lot - £100k, yes £100 GRAND for this absolute f***ing spud.

I think it was actually £125k for Leon, even better eh!? :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here