Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon delighted Albion have been relegated

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
looney said:
Was this at Claridges or the Savoy and did your 4x4 get booked for double parking?

I hate to tell you but he did really post that photo on here, he bullshits not.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
bhaexpress said:
I hate to tell you but he did really post that photo on here, he bullshits not.

link?

How do you know its him when he bottled out when he said he'd put his pic up with mine and weird O.

Sure I can find a pic of The Queen with someone and claim its me.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
edna krabappel said:
To those who are defending Leon Knight, still, even after all this.

There are plenty of reasons he was shipped out of the club. His lack of goals was only one of them. You can only trot out the old McGhee-bad-management lines so many times, but it's been obvious to most rational minded people on here that Leon Knight has always had (and probably always will have) a gigantic attitude problem. He wasn't popular with the team- why the f*** should they put the effort in if he couldn't be arsed? Why would you want a player like that in your dressing room, ability or no ability??

There are so many examples of his bad attitude, and they date from WAY before he joined us. Several players at Chelsea thought he was a tosser. Sam Parkin is one of the few to come out and say it, but I bet there are more. I've spoken to an Albion player in the past who shall remain nameless, but who stated Leon was a complete tool.

Knight publicly declared that he thought QPR were rubbish and we'd beat them to the title. Yep, that worked well, Leon.

He slagged off Sheffield Wednesday for his loan spell there.

He got dropped by McGhee, but did we see even the slightest hint that he might be prepared to fight his way back in and prove a point? No, we got more sulking, more attitude, and Leon running to the press to complain about his treatment. It's always me, me, me, with him.

And now he goes and does what many players would think, but few would actually do, comes out and says publically he's delighted his old club are relegated.

So let's see. He was unpopular at Chelsea. QPR hate him. Swindon hate him, as did most of the League 1 clubs for his perceived diving (and come on guys, we all know he's an outrageous diver). We hate him. Sheffield Wednesday hate him. That's virtually all the clubs he's ever played for. Sooner or later, even you Leon supporters would have to question whether it's all these fans, all these clubs, all these players who are wrong, or whether maybe, just maybe, it comes down to Little Leon himself, and the fact that he has an attitude that just STINKS.

Wise words, Edna :clap:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
That isnt Dwayne though? Although I dont doubt that you met them.

Its fairly easy to bump into Celebs if you go to the right places in the West End of London.

Anyway, Leon Knight is a dickhead of the highest order and I cant wait to give the little runt loads, if he ever manages to get picked for any team he plays for.

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Albion Dan said:
That isnt Dwayne though? Although I dont doubt that you met them.

Its fairly easy to bump into Celebs if you go to the right places in the West End of London.

I once bumped into Gaz from Supergrass, whilst walking on Queens St, and he apologised.

I own him.

Last edited:

E

enigma

edna krabappel said:

There are plenty of reasons he was shipped out of the club. His lack of goals was only one of them. You can only trot out the old McGhee-bad-management lines so many times, but it's been obvious to most rational minded people on here that Leon Knight has always had (and probably always will have) a gigantic attitude problem. He wasn't popular with the team- why the f*** should they put the effort in if he couldn't be arsed? Why would you want a player like that in your dressing room, ability or no ability??

There are so many examples of his bad attitude, and they date from WAY before he joined us. Several players at Chelsea thought he was a tosser. Sam Parkin is one of the few to come out and say it, but I bet there are more. I've spoken to an Albion player in the past who shall remain nameless, but who stated Leon was a complete tool.

Knight publicly declared that he thought QPR were rubbish and we'd beat them to the title. Yep, that worked well, Leon.

He got dropped by McGhee, but did we see even the slightest hint that he might be prepared to fight his way back in and prove a point? No, we got more sulking, more attitude, and Leon running to the press to complain about his treatment. It's always me, me, me, with him.

And now he goes and does what many players would think, but few would actually do, comes out and says publically he's delighted his old club are relegated.

So let's see. He was unpopular at Chelsea. QPR hate him. Swindon hate him, as did most of the League 1 clubs for his perceived diving (and come on guys, we all know he's an outrageous diver). We hate him. Sheffield Wednesday hate him. That's virtually all the clubs he's ever played for. Sooner or later, even you Leon supporters would have to question whether it's all these fans, all these clubs, all these players who are wrong, or whether maybe, just maybe, it comes down to Little Leon himself, and the fact that he has an attitude that just STINKS.

:clap:

Leon has got too much attitude and until he learns he isnt going to progress. Management and senior player arent gonna stand for his rudeboy bollocks.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
edna krabappel said:

spot on EK
:wave:

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
eh? hang on, is that you in those pics dwayne?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Richard Whiteley said:

It's a girl isn't it?

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Richard Whiteley said:

as he says on that other thread:

"that's not me dude, I'm not putting any more pics of me up on here after last time!! the gay looking one is a mate of mine"

so it's chimney i believe

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
me_kylie.jpg

Me and some BINT.

Last edited:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Easy 10 said:
You can't just do it from your D DRIVE, Lammy. :rolleyes:
Dear oh dear, wait till MYOB gets hold of this.

Sorry that was Microsoft being shit. I tried to cut and paste from the path bar at the top but it didn't pick it up! I had to pull the old right click/properties move quick smart to recover my error!

It's too late now though I guess :(

Ohh the shame of it :down:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I am so sorry dwayne. You have really gone up in my estimation by posting those pictures of Chelsea players and a bloke :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Oh my God, Lammy is held in even higher esteem for posting a picture of Kylie and a bloke. Quick dwayne, outdo him while i'm looking for the lying prone smiley

Last edited:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Leon Knight, what a c u n t!

f***ing typical example of small man syndrome. Waste of f***ing time.

:salute:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
WATFORD zero said:
Oh my God, Lammy is held in even higher esteem for posting a picture of Kylie and a bloke.

I don't know what you could possibly mean!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here