Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon delighted Albion have been relegated

Edward Scissorhands said:
You can't blame Leon.

That's funny - I distinctly recall 7 pages that just have :clap2: :clap2:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Doesn't mean he should effectively slag off the whole club though - which includes the fans and Chairman who backed him for 2 years.

'Knobber'

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Repugnant Toad said:
Yup, we've certainly thrived since January!

:lolol:

Quality thread this one ... good old Leon!

:bowdown:

We were hardly likely to have stayed up WITH Knight, he wasn't scoring and was playing shit and pissing everyone off so we would still have been relegated.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
We'll never know now, but given he's our second-top goalscorer with 5 to CKR's 6, in half the time, I beg to differ. Anyhoo, it's not like we could have done much worse, is it?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Repugnant Toad said:
Yup, we've certainly thrived since January!

:lolol:

Quality thread this one ... good old Leon!

:bowdown:

General concensus of opinion as far as this thread is concerned is that Knight is a self abuser of the highest magnitude, whatever the reasons. The fact that he's warming the bench at Swansea just like he was here you tell you something.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Edward Scissorhands said:
You can't blame Leon. Magoo treated him like shit.

Leon Knight Knight Knight :bowdown:

You still pay homage to that little c unt after what he's said?:shootself :shootself I f***ing despair sometimes....

The most gratifying thing is that this outburst from the poisoned dwarf means that there will be less of a choice of clubs to go to once Swansea clear him out in the summer. Which manager in their right mind would want the nasty little twat at their club. Conference football is calling for the little shit-before then though I hope some big burly bastard of a central defender knocks seven bells of shit out of him.

Repugnant Toad said:
Anyhoo, it's not like we could have done much worse, is it?

D'ye reckon that's what Kenny Jackett thought too when he signed the waster when they were second in the table? :lol:

Last edited:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
London Irish said:
D'ye reckon that's what Kenny Jackett thought too when he signed the waster when they were second in the table? :lol:

Erm ... no. But don't let me dissuade you from the idea that every evil in the world is Leon Knight's fault.

Last edited:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Repugnant Toad said:
We'll never know now, but given he's our second-top goalscorer with 5 to CKR's 6, in half the time, I beg to differ. Anyhoo, it's not like we could have done much worse, is it?

Second season being second top scorer ?
Previous season to a defender who was a makeshift striker.
This when he was supposed to be our top man !!

Repugnant Toad said:
Erm ... no. But don't let me dissuade you from the idea that every evil in the world is Leon Knight's fault.

I really wonder sometimes what Knight would have to do for you to criticise him.

Don't get me wrong, both loyalty and swimming against the populist tide are in many ways admirable things.

But I just wonder if you'll ever wake up one day and realise you've backed the wrong horse? The evidence clearly is that certain obvious patterns of behaviour are now repeating themselves at Swansea - Jackett moving him to the wing, the sly reference to the manager's selections as "weird", etc.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Strange thing to come out with, he COULD have received a fairly warm welcome next time we see him. Not now though Leon, you've blown it:nono:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
WATFORD zero said:
I am so sorry dwayne. You have really gone up in my estimation by posting those pictures of Chelsea players and a bloke :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Oh my God, Lammy is held in even higher esteem for posting a picture of Kylie and a bloke. Quick dwayne, outdo him while i'm looking for the lying prone smiley

haha

wasn't refering to those pics, even though they were taken the same night. People on here know what I look like so I can hardly lie about it and there are people who never pipe up to defend me that know I have a few d-list mates!

BTW the other pics are not up anymore, nor will I post them again youll just have to trust me on this one!

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
blockhseagull said:
I'm waiting for the Leon lovers to defend him......

One of the (very few) highlights of this season for me was when Leon scored a hat-trick within half an hour of his debut for Swansea.

Absolutely f***ing hilarious :lolol:

Why should the wee man not feel bitter, playing under a manager who stupidly played him on the wing or in midfield? That was just crap. And all the Leon-haters should maybe just think back to the Millenium Stadium when Leon scored the goal that helped an unlikely promotion fall right into McGhee's lap.

Leon Knight, he's alright! :thumbsup:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Tom Hark said:

Why should the wee man not feel bitter, playing under a manager who stupidly played him on the wing or in midfield? That was just crap.

You mean like his current manager uses him now? That is when he's not picking splinters out of his ass from sitting on the Swansea bench for most of most games...

Still, you enjoy the goal scoring exploits of a man who hasn't scored a league goal since Jan 21.

Leon Knight-he's f***ing shite:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here