Jul 13, 2003
hes a little xxxx

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
sheebo said:
glad he scored those goals to get us up till McGhee ruined him as a player.. i know McGhees as much of a twat as knight is but theres no need to go saying that - what about the supporters Leon u f***ing little wannabe gangster gobshite xxxx:shootself

The same ones that booed him home and away - in the words of other posters players read this board and I am sure ex players read the board to see what the reaction is to them leaving - cant blame him with the amount of shit that was posted on here to be honest - naive to have said it, bu cant blame him.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
i cant control what others post on here kinky...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
yes it does - but many do-goodys on here cant see that!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Kinky,

He is pleased his ex teammates have failed and a lot of them will be made redundant or have their salaries cut.

Do you still believe that his only issue was with Mcghee, or as suggested on here, that he was an obnoxious little twat that everyone (players included) were glad to see the back of.

I wonder ? ???

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I want to HARM him. Or at least for, say, Dean Hammond to HURT him. Badly. Roy Keane-style.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
BarrelofFun said:
Don't forget though, Kinky, it is a kick in the teeth to all his former team mates and the fans that - as we are always reminded - paid his wages. Whether they 'slagged' him off or not!

Sorry - I am not defending him here btw.

But it seems that its one rule for Leon and another for anyone else.

His time here he was booed, by his own fans and since many of here say - back the players no matter what its a bit hypercritcal dont you think?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here