Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon delighted Albion have been relegated

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Let's play Magoo out drones buzzword bingo: Blah blah still a good player blah blah clueless Magoo blah blah falling out with best players blah blah bad man management blah blah could do with his goals then we wouldn't have gone down blah blah blah.

He's sitting on the bench. At Swansea. Everyone, but everyone, in football (except the most persistently vegetative fucktard, plenty of whom post on here) knows he's a weird, twisted little k.unt who's not worth the trouble.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Richie Morris said:
What do you expect him to say considering the amount of SHIT he got here despite scoring the goals to get us promoted and being our most talented player?

Where ? On NSC. Even if it was the case he received a lot of SHIT (whatever you mean by that) he better learn to deal with it. It is going to be a tough old road for him if he doesn't.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Man of Harveys said:
Let's play Magoo out drones buzzword bingo: Blah blah still a good player blah blah clueless Magoo blah blah falling out with best players blah blah bad man management blah blah could do with his goals then we wouldn't have gone down blah blah blah.

He's sitting on the bench. At Swansea. Everyone, but everyone, in football (except the most persistently vegetative fucktard, plenty of whom post on here) knows he's a weird, twisted little k.unt who's not worth the trouble.

Agree wholeheartedly

:clap: :clap:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
And we are equally delighted to have off-loaded him, a win-win situation :clap2:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Pretty much shows all the Leon lovers why the rest of us think he is an arse piece. There was really no need to say this he is such an arsehole. I feel an El-Abd cruncher coming on when we play them next year, provided Leon isn't on the bench that is.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
He's entitled to his opinion but it does look like a small man being even smaller.

Albion Rob

Albion Rob's delight at faltering Knight

Brighton geek Albion Rob today admitted he was 'delighted' to see Leon Knight struggling at Swansea.

The North Stand Polls regular told reporters outside his Eastbourne home that he had been secretly hoping the 'little shit' would struggle in South Wales.

And now he has laid down the gauntlet to Knight, challenging the lightweight forward to manage even half an hour against the Seagulls in League One next season.

Rob said: "I was watching my playoff season DVD the other day and felt a bit sad about how it had all gone wrong for Leon.

"Howeevr, his recent comments about how happy he is that the stripes have been relegated really show him up for the tosspot he is.

"He claims to still have friends at the club but I've left plenty of jobs I've not liked but never felt the need to gloat when things are going badly - and this is all from a lad who gets off the bench once a fortnight after cleaning Lee Trundle's boots.

"I'm delighted by his fall from grace - it could be Millennium Stadium to Field Mill within three years for him - he'll struggle to get half an hour against us next season."

Albion Rob later went on to deny rumours he has been dating Doctor Who star Billie Piper but did concede he had been 'quite turned on by all the lezzer stuff in EastEnders lately'.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Albion Rob said:

Brighton geek Albion Rob today admitted he was 'delighted' to see Leon Knight struggling at Swansea.

The North Stand Polls regular told reporters outside his Eastbourne home that he had been secretly hoping the 'little shit' would struggle in South Wales.

And now he has laid down the gauntlet to Knight, challenging the lightweight forward to manage even half an hour against the Seagulls in League One next season.

Rob said: "I was watching my playoff season DVD the other day and felt a bit sad about how it had all gone wrong for Leon.

"Howeevr, his recent comments about how happy he is that the stripes have been relegated really show him up for the tosspot he is.

"He claims to still have friends at the club but I've left plenty of jobs I've not liked but never felt the need to gloat when things are going badly - and this is all from a lad who gets off the bench once a fortnight after cleaning Lee Trundle's boots.

"I'm delighted by his fall from grace - it could be Millennium Stadium to Field Mill within three years for him - he'll struggle to get half an hour against us next season."

Albion Rob later went on to deny rumours he has been dating Doctor Who star Billie Piper but did concede he had been 'quite turned on by all the lezzer stuff in EastEnders lately'.

Good work.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Albion Rob said:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :clap2: Brilliant! just Brilliant.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Dick Knights Mum said:
Where ? On NSC. Even if it was the case he received a lot of SHIT (whatever you mean by that) he better learn to deal with it. It is going to be a tough old road for him if he doesn't.

I was thinking more at most games at WITHERS where he would get abused for diving every time he was fouled and shouted at for being a lazy tosser every time he was slotting back into a wide midfield position as instructed instead of pointlessly chasting defenders...

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Blimey - Richie - if he can't deal with that he is in the wrong job. And from where I was he always well supported - of course there are loud individuals - but the crowd always supported Leon. I think you are exaggerating a little.

I always thought he was more sinned against than sinner. He got a reputation - and once he had that it was open season on him.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
blockhseagull said:
I'm waiting for the Leon lovers to defend him......

Well said! What further proof do people need that he had to go!

I bet the sad little twat still introduces himself to anyone who's interested as "Leon Knight ex-Chelsea". That's what he put on his 21st Birthday Party invites

Short man syndrome:censored:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Richie Morris said:
I was thinking more at most games at WITHERS where he would get abused for diving every time he was fouled and shouted at for being a lazy tosser......

Your words, Richie.

On a serious note, Leon got his 'dream' move and if he isn't big enough to put the Knightgate behind him then he is a seriously angry person.

This has just proved what I have thought for a long time. He was a bad influence and we did well to cash in on him.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really hope Swansea stay down, so we can give him a Dan Harding style welcome next season :clap2: :clap2:

It's obviously what he wants and remember how shit he is when he's really wound up - QPR away a couple of seasons ago, twice?

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Thats right! The return of the controversial photo...

After recent comments about Brighton and Hove Albion, Leon has burnt his bridges and is left in the Wilderness by the fans of the great club that is Brighton

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Plenty of footballers have watched on with glee as former sides have struggled, it is just not many confess to doing so in public. But Knight is different - a Gobshite who has no qualms about shooting his f**king mouth off every time he doesn't get his own way.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
BarrelofFun said:
Thats right! The return of the controversial photo...

After recent comments about Brighton and Hove Albion, Leon has burnt his bridges and is left in the Wilderness by the fans of the great club that is Brighton

Magnificent :lolol: :clap2:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Those are incredible comments. What a poisonous little fart Knight is.

Swansea were second in the table, just two points off the top when Lucky Leon rolled into town. Now they are seventh in the table and twelve points off the top. Having looked like potential champions when they signed Knight, there is now every chance they will even miss out on the play-offs. How funny would that be?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The guys got about as much class as a sewer rat scoffing a turd.

It just reaffirms the point that Leon is little more than a gobby little cunt with an ego that is monstrously out of proportion to his worth. Players have fall-outs with clubs all the time, but I have NEVER seen a professional footballer going to the media to publically express out and out "delight" at a former club getting relegated.

Knights pathetic excuse for a career is doomed at best to the lower divisions, being as he's already categorically proved beyond ANY doubt that he can't handle the step-up in class to the Championship. Unlike the Albion, he has f***-all potential to rise above anything other than complete obscurity at the arse-end of the football league.

Stick it up your arse you tiresome, mouthy little mong.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
glad he scored those goals to get us up till McGhee ruined him as a player.. i know McGhees as much of a twat as knight is but theres no need to go saying that - what about the supporters Leon u f***ing little wannabe gangster gobshite xxxx:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here