Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Facundo Buonanotte **On Loan To Leicester 10/08/24**

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
On their forum, they are saying they should offer us £50m for him.

In reality, if he keeps this up, the club will be asking for even more..
Leicester haven’t got £50 let alone £50m!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
And here we go with the rumours his performances are now justifying:

Valued at €18 million?! I dont think so. 😂 Not even €30m as the ’rumour’ suggests - €96m would be more like it.

How can the ‘article’ say Manchester and Liverpool would accept the amounts offered by Brighton when no one knows what we’d be asking.

Brighton no dejará escapar a su joven promesa.

Valorado en 18 millones de euros, el Brighton no dejará escapar por menos de 30 millones de euros, tanto Manchester City y Liverpool, estarían dispuesto a aceptar las cantidades ofrecidas por el Brighton, debido al gran talento del joven argentino. Buonanotte podría abandonar el conjunto del Brighton en verano, después de acabar su cesión el conjunto de los "foxes".

Don’t you love it when the media decides what players will be sold from under us, for how much and to whom? 😉

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Valued at €18 million?! I dont think so. 😂 Not even €30m as the ’rumour’ suggests - €96m would be more like it.

How can the ‘article’ say
Let me stop you there.

There are many things that don't justify anything more than this.

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

:wink:

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Think he was rated better than Mac by various Argentinian sources i.e. he would be their next number 10.
He was indeed.

Younger than Mac when he was touted as the ‘next Messi’ by a slightly over zealous Rosario coach at 17 years old - probably with one eye on a transfer fee - but he did start developing earlier age than Mackie then kind of stalled a bit last season. Scaloni gave Mackie his debut in the Argentinian side when he was 20 yrs old, Buonanotte was 18 years old.

Getting a reputation again, this time as ‘the Messi of the Midlands’ …

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Just read through the foxes message board they absolutely love him on their at the moment. Most of them can’t believe that we can loan out a player of that quality and can’t find a space for him in our team.

Bloody impressed with how well he has started the season. It was around the dreadful 0-0 with Wolves last season that he really started to shine for us. Sadly RDZs stubborn ways killed anyone really shining in those last few games of the season. But seems like a proper run of games is doing wonders for him. Hope he helps Leicester stay up and if his form continues we will have a bloody brilliant player returning to us next season or at worst another player making huge profits to help with PSR.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Just read through the foxes message board they absolutely love him on their at the moment. Most of them can’t believe that we can loan out a player of that quality and can’t find a space for him in our team.

Bloody impressed with how well he has started the season. It was around the dreadful 0-0 with Wolves last season that he really started to shine for us. Sadly RDZs stubborn ways killed anyone really shining in those last few games of the season. But seems like a proper run of games is doing wonders for him. Hope he helps Leicester stay up and if his form continues we will have a bloody brilliant player returning to us next season or at worst another player making huge profits to help with PSR.
Agree with this, he isn’t a winger and is definitely better as a ten. Enciso is finding it hard to get a starting place with the impressive Georgino hitting form for us early in his Albion career. That weighted pass was a beauty today.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Agree with this, he isn’t a winger and is definitely better as a ten. Enciso is finding it hard to get a starting place with the impressive Georgino hitting form for us early in his Albion career. That weighted pass was a beauty today.

No doubt he can play out wide if needed but without a doubt best deployed as a number 10.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Love Enciso but he kind of ditched the team game. Often only eyes for goal in impossible positions.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Love Enciso but he kind of ditched the team game. Often only eyes for goal in impossible positions.
That's a weakness. In contrast, Georginio is becoming a regular provider of assists.

What a perfect result for Facu. He gets plenty of game time, which he wouldn't have done with us, and he's taking full advantage of it. Well done Facu.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
That's a weakness. In contrast, Georginio is becoming a regular provider of assists.

What a perfect result for Facu. He gets plenty of game time, which he wouldn't have done with us, and he's taking full advantage of it. Well done Facu.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
The rumours about a permanent move out before his loan was announced, with a very modest sounding fee mind you, were alarming. The rumours were very credible and I think quite possibly if we’d have been offered just enough he could’ve gone.

I’m delighted he didn’t - he’s doubled his value already in my view. Even if his form dips a little now, he has gone and proven he is PL level. Given his age, national team inclusion (and from a high profile, fashionable nation no less - World Cup holders) all add up to a potentially huge sale if he does move on at the end of the season.

Last edited:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I was at Saints v Leicester yesterday giving Mrs DiS moral support. Scruffy goal but was always involved And dangerous.

It was strange trying to hide my delight about beating the Toon when everybody else around was shattered by a 90+8 opposition winner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here