Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

County Championship Division One, Yorkshire v Sussex at Leeds

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Jaques SMASHES another boundary and is clearly in no mood to be beaten by Bairstow in their race to three figures...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Well done Chappers, back to back boundaries for The Ginger One.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I fully expect Bairstow to assert his Ashes credentials in this match.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
I was relaxed and drinking a nice warm cup of tea with the reassurance that the weather had saved Sussex from YET ANOTHER poor defeat to kick off the season. I am now facing the prospect of watching Yorkshire knock up a quick lead and bowling us all out just before the rain returns.

Bl**dy english weather! Booooooooooooooo

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Katie-Price-Jordan_1.jpg

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
It is unbelievable that Leeds is about the only place in the country where cricket is on. Do the cricketing gods offer sussex no respite? Even this early in the season it is obvious that we are deep in the shite.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
It is unbelievable that Leeds is about the only place in the country where cricket is on. Do the cricketing gods offer Sussex no respite? Even this early in the season it is obvious that we are deep in the shite.
THIS. It has to be said that we are not helping ourselves though (for which I blame the Jam Sandwich of Nawanagar).

It is unbelievable that Leeds is about the only place in the country where cricket is on. Do the cricketing gods offer sussex no respite? Even this early in the season it is obvious that we are deep in the shite.
Indeed. From the cricinfo story of yesterday's play ...

At the end of the day Brooks was talking with conviction about Yorkshire chances of winning the game if they "bat long".

Yorkshire v Sussex, Headingley, 2nd day Report : Sussex dreamers cut a dash | Cricket News | ESPN Cricinfo

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
Does Robinson not understand that Magoffin is nearly 40 years old. He has about as much chance of taking wickets as Ashley Barnes does of scoring goals.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
128/6

Jaques snaffled in the slips by Yardy off Magoffin.
Rafiq gone next ball.

We'll do well to hold out for the draw now.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Magoffin on a hat-trick. No 'kin' chance...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here