Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
132/6

Tea time

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
At this rate the match will be over today. I guess the players will be back in Sussex tonight so they can fit in some extra practice in the nets tomorrow.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Re that last wicket, I'm reminded of the excellent Australian 12th Man programme, and some of the great names they came up with for the Pakistan and Sri Lankan players.

Azeem Rafiq? Azeem Fustbal more like!

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
I expect the Yorkshire players are laughing and sipping champagne at tea, hopefully our players are in the dressing room getting a b*ll*cking from the management team. Making a game last just 3 days is not on.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
At this rate the match will be over today. I guess the players will be back in Sussex tonight so they can fit in some MUCH NEEDED extra practice in the nets tomorrow.
Let's hope so.

Every year it is the same. They go out to Saudi Arabia and practice T20 against a bunch of baggage handlers and then come back here expecting to be able to perform in 4 day cricket and English conditions. I was hoping a change at the top might make a difference but it seems like business as usual. #underprepared

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
Let's hope so.

Every year it is the same. They go out to Saudi Arabia and practice T20 against a bunch of baggage handlers and then come back here expecting to be able to perform in 4 day cricket and English conditions. I was hoping a change at the top might make a difference but it seems like business as usual. #underprepared

Unlike Nottinghamshire who I saw clubbing in Barbados two weeks ago. That Hales and his little mate Taylor out til all hours on the jager bombs. Thats proper preparation for County Cricket in my book.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
Re that last wicket, I'm reminded of the excellent Australian 12th Man programme, and some of the great names they came up with for the Pakistan and Sri Lankan players.

Azeem Rafiq? Azeem Fustbal more like!

Lone Ranger and de Silva
Giveusahandlickaratne
Wasi A Crim - course he ****ing was

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
CRASH! Magoffin's final ball of the over is punished again.

Any danger of a contribution from Panesar in this match...?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Unlike Nottinghamshire who I saw clubbing in Barbados two weeks ago. That Hales and his little mate Taylor out til all hours on the jager bombs. Thats proper preparation for County Cricket in my book.
It certainly never did the likes of Beefy or Gunner any harm. So-called "sports science" has a lot to answer for...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Credit to our overseas import who seems determined to at least try and make a game of it.

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
It certainly never did the likes of Beefy or Gunner any harm. So-called "sports science" has a lot to answer for...

Sports science - dont get me started. I have heard that that Robinson believes in what I like to call mumbo jumbo. Fred Trueman never had a sports scientist up his arse all day.

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
Can somebody please ask Robinson what is the point of Panesar? By my sums he has taken no wickets and scored no runs in this match. A complete waste of space.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here