Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

County Championship Division One, Yorkshire v Sussex at Leeds

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Can somebody please ask Robinson what is the point of Panesar? By my sums he has taken no wickets and scored no runs in this match. A complete waste of space.

If this was Falmer the match sponsors would give him MOTM.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sidebottom is going to turn this game on its head, isn't he. Its like Dominic Cork all over again :nono:

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Come on Sussex - finish them off. I'd like to go and do something else, but I'm hanging around the radio in a rather vague fashion, hoping for a swift conclusion. Or bad light.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Sports science - dont get me started. I have heard that that Robinson believes in what I like to call mumbo jumbo. Fred Trueman never had a sports scientist up his arse all day.
If Sussex spent more of their inherited wealth on a proper bowling coach and less on ineffectual backroom staff then they might have a chance of producing some homegrown talent.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Nash and Monty bowling in tandem.....must be bad light about.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
While we flounder a club up the road who know how to do things properly goes from strength-to-strength...

Graeme Smith: Surrey captain targets long-term success

New Surrey skipper Graeme Smith is targeting long-term success at the club after arriving on a three-year deal.
The South Africa captain, 32, signed his deal at The Oval in November but only joined up with the side this week.
"I'm here long-term and I want to help the process of building success over time and instilling a winning culture," he told BBC London 94.9.

"It's been great meeting all the staff and players at a club with great tradition," he continued.

"The first thing I noticed when I got to the ground was my name on a locker - that was a big tick for me in getting excited for the start of the season. Things might take a little time but hopefully we can really hit the ground running against Somerset."

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
while we flounder a club up the road who know how to do things properly goes from strength-to-strength...

Graeme smith: Surrey captain targets long-term success

new surrey skipper graeme smith is targeting long-term success at the club after arriving on a three-year deal.
The south africa captain, 32, signed his deal at the oval in november but only joined up with the side this week.
"i'm here long-term and i want to help the process of building success over time and instilling a winning culture," he told bbc london 94.9.

"it's been great meeting all the staff and players at a club with great tradition," he continued.

"the first thing i noticed when i got to the ground was my name on a locker - that was a big tick for me in getting excited for the start of the season. Things might take a little time but hopefully we can really hit the ground running against somerset."

profesh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here