Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Chris Kaba .. Justice served ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What an odd observation.
He wasn't shot in the head because he was considered a "bad-un", or "suspicious". He was shot because he was surrounded by police who had repeatedly ordered him to step out of the vehicle, and instead decided to start using his car as a battering ram against them - hence weaponising it. Nothing to do with his colour.

And also the fact that the vehicle he was driving had recently been used in an armed incident

I don't know if you're a WUM or just a bit strange. But your posts on this thread are looking a bit silly chap.

Same on every thread he posts on. I'm guessing WUM.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Where did they conclude this please? Could you provide a source?

Lots of people have asked him for the source for this, but no answer. It's difficult to conclude that he's anything but a WUM on this forum.

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
In that case perhaps we should allow the police to shoot anyone in the head if they are considered bad uns?, reclassify cars as lethal weapons so anyone considered suspicious, had a brush with the law and driving a car, and lets be honest, you can see where is going, it would be sceuwed towards people of colour, that's enough to executed by the old bill? I don't think this is road we should go down
Given your avatar is a fictional mafioso 'made man' - Billy Batts in Goodfellas for those unaware - is it safe to conclude you have a thing for gangsters? This might explain your preposterous pontificating on the deceased real-life gang member, Chris Kaba.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And also the fact that the vehicle he was driving had recently been used in an armed incident

Same on every thread he posts on. I'm guessing WUM.
No. Just a bit opinionated and insufficiently informed.

The outcome however is not dissimilar to WUMmery.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Convicted criminal Kaba played a high stakes game of shooting people, knife crime and driving at police officers in a 2 tonne missile.

No tears here. The gangster met a gangster's death.
Slightly embarrassing, black 'spokespeople' on R5 this afternoon, queuing up to describe Kaba as a 'family man', 'popular in the community', and who could have been wounded rather than killed 'because he was unarmed'.

f*** me, guys. Not every member of your community is an innocent victim. I am sure that plenty of black Britons listening to that shit on the radio were cringing this afternoon.

In other news, Chris Hughton, racially sacked for being black (etc. etc.).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
In that case perhaps we should allow the police to shoot anyone in the head if they are considered bad uns?, reclassify cars as lethal weapons so anyone considered suspicious, had a brush with the law and driving a car, and lets be honest, you can see where is going, it would be sceuwed towards people of colour, that's enough to executed by the old bill? I don't think this is road we should go down
Bullshit.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Lest we forget....

Jean Charles de Menezes​

Brazilian man mistaken by police for a terrorist. The police followed him from a building down a quiet residential street, on a bus journey, then through the booking hall at Stockwell tube station, and onto the tube where 2 police blew him to pieces firing 11 shots at close range. NONE of the police faced any action. He was unarmed and had no connection at all with any terrorist group.

This was another Met carve up with records being deleted from police computers. So let's not pretend that the police are always glowing beacons of righteousness when they shoot people dead.
Who the f*** has pretended any such thing?

That is grotesque whataboutery.

Treat each case on its own merits.

For example, I would never suggest that everything you have ever said is shit. That would be stupid and wrong.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Slightly embarrassing, black 'spokespeople' on R5 this afternoon, queuing up to describe Kaba as a 'family man', 'popular in the community', and who could have been wounded rather than killed 'because he was unarmed'.

f*** me, guys. Not every member of your community is an innocent victim. I am sure that plenty of black Britons listening to that shit on the radio were cringing this afternoon.

In other news, Chris Hughton, racially sacked for being black (etc. etc.).

I’ve heard those calls on LBC and R5 all day. Conflating; Sarah Everard, stop n search, the 2 tonne car wasn’t a threat to human life, corrupt CPS (how does that work … they sanctioned the case), corrupt jury.

(Leftie) James O’Brien challenged the nonsense, someone messaged in that he’s a racist pretending to be their friend.

Sometimes very violent people being violent get killed by the police. London’s a bit safer as a result of Kaba’s death.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
When they said 'community', were they referring to gangs?
A gang can be a community

1729619140486.png

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
(Leftie) James O’Brien challenged the nonsense, someone messaged in that he’s a racist pretending to be their friend.
This is very common.

It’s all smiles and pats on the bum as long as you’re agreeing with every single aspect of “the cause” (solidarity and all that) but if you say/do the wrong thing just once and annoy the echo chamber, you’re cancelled.

I don’t think I could live like that, walking on eggshells, scared to say the wrong thing and upset my supposed allies.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Given your avatar is a fictional mafioso 'made man' - Billy Batts in Goodfellas for those unaware - is it safe to conclude you have a thing for gangsters? This might explain your preposterous pontificating on the deceased real-life gang member, Chris Kaba.
For balance, I thought he got everything coming to him. He was a danger to the local area and he proved that the night he passed away

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is very common.

It’s all smiles and pats on the bum as long as you’re agreeing with every single aspect of “the cause” (solidarity and all that) but if you say/do the wrong thing just once and annoy the echo chamber, you’re cancelled.

I don’t think I could live like that, walking on eggshells, scared to say the wrong thing and upset my supposed allies.
At the end of the day, the self-appointed black spokespersons are 'here' to win hearts and minds.

Well, that or dog-whistle to their fans and funders.

If I were to ever get such claptrap (and I never have in my life - I have pissed off plenty but I have never pissed of a black person for perceived racism ) I might be inclined to suggest "just becuse you're black doesn't preclude you from being a fool or a knave. I consider that you are certainly one or the other, but which no longer concerns me."

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Who the f*** has pretended any such thing?

That is grotesque whataboutery.

Treat each case on its own merits.

For example, I would never suggest that everything you have ever said is shit. That would be stupid and wrong.
Indeed. But in this case, you are bang on.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is it true that BLM are now protesting
Who cares. The American activist group does not represent the BLM trope.

Anyway, I'm sure you can do your own research without flying a kite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here