Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Chris Kaba .. Justice served ?

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
He was charged. He very nearly went to prison for a long time, with the fate of the course of the rest of his life on the shoulders of 12 members of the public. They unanimously found him not guilty after only three hours deliberation, so it would look like a slam dunk dismissal from the outside.

Many experts who followed the case say it should never have been brought by the CPS.
Think politics & issue re-race meant there was no option but to charge the officer.

And we have the cheek to criticise the Philippines for their extra judicial killings

• Wow
Reactions: cjd

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Think politics & issue re-race meant there was no option but to charge the officer.
No option? No option but to reveal the identity of the policeman who shot Kaba to all his nice little chums in that club thingy he was a member of, and give them all a chance of getting a good look at him in court so they'll know him when they find him. All in the public interest I'm sure. :facepalm:

Nice one CPS.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
No option? No option but to reveal the identity of the policeman who shot Kaba to all his nice little chums in that club thingy he was a member of, and give them all a chance of getting a good look at him in court so they'll know him when they find him. All in the public interest I'm sure. :facepalm:

Nice one CPS.
Add to it the time spent waiting for this trial and verdict

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
It's harsh but pre-emptive justice was served, albeit on him.
If he wants to go around inflicting violence on people because he's the worst kind of needy aggressive prick then I'm glad there's one less of his arsehole ish kind around.
I'd rather he had been a better person and was still alive but if you want to show people you're "Bertie Big Balls" by intimidating and causing substantial injury to others then your "live by the sword" lifestyle is reasonably likely to catch up with you in some way or another.
RIP to him.
I'm sorry those who knew and loved him now have to live without him.
What a f***ing terrible waste of a young man's life.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What a f***ing terrible waste of a young man's life.
The way this bloke had conducted his life, I'm not sure it is that much of a waste tbh. The likelihood is that at some point HE would have ended up killing someone. He chose a life of guns and knife crime, and eventually it caught up with him.

I'm sure his friends and family will lionise him and say what an amazing son/brother/cousin etc he was, and how unjust this all is. But they are taking a step back from the reality of the fact that he was a violent thug who was out of control. Outside of them, he will not be missed.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
The way this bloke had conducted his life, I'm not sure it is that much of a waste tbh.

I meant more that he had been allocated a life but through no fault of anyone else he alone had made wrong choices and had f***ed it up and wasted it.
I agree that the life he chose as you say wasn't much of a waste. But it was a waste of what it could have been.
Dumbass (him not you)

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Lest we forget....

Jean Charles de Menezes​

Brazilian man mistaken by police for a terrorist. The police followed him from a building down a quiet residential street, on a bus journey, then through the booking hall at Stockwell tube station, and onto the tube where 2 police blew him to pieces firing 11 shots at close range. NONE of the police faced any action. He was unarmed and had no connection at all with any terrorist group.

This was another Met carve up with records being deleted from police computers. So let's not pretend that the police are always glowing beacons of righteousness when they shoot people dead.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
None of us know. We weren't there, we don't know the full facts of the case. We cannot judge from our keyboards and what is written online.
Can I respectively suggest you steer clear of online forums.

We can all have an opinion on what we do know and what evidence has been presented.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house

Nice one CPS.
100% agree his identity should not have been revealed, he should have been much better protected. There is already uproar among certain people with the not guilty verdict but perhaps it would have been a whole lot worse if it had been dismissed following an internal investigation. One would hope that having seen all the evidence sensible people will know he really had no choice. Unfortunately the Met do not have a good relationship with the black community but a court of law & evidence shows he did nothing wrong.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Convicted criminal Kaba played a high stakes game of shooting people, knife crime and driving at police officers in a 2 tonne missile.

No tears here. The gangster met a gangster's death.
Absolutely. I’m sure even a crocodile wouldn’t cry for him.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
It's easy to say such thing from your priveleged position knowing it would be highly unlikely you would ever be in such situation, however, the uncomfortable truth is we live in a country / society where if you are black it's common place. Feel free to argue / pretend otherwise
Here are some statistics that might help.

To the year 31/3/23, there were only 10 incidents where the firearm was intentionally discharged! That might suggest that on the vast majority of incidents when a firearm is drawn, the other party complied with instructions from the Police!!!

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
The way this bloke had conducted his life, I'm not sure it is that much of a waste tbh. The likelihood is that at some point HE would have ended up killing someone. He chose a life of guns and knife crime, and eventually it caught up with him.

I'm sure his friends and family will lionise him and say what an amazing son/brother/cousin etc he was, and how unjust this all is. But they are taking a step back from the reality of the fact that he was a violent thug who was out of control. Outside of them, he will not be missed.
In that case perhaps we should allow the police to shoot anyone in the head if they are considered bad uns?, reclassify cars as lethal weapons so anyone considered suspicious, had a brush with the law and driving a car, and lets be honest, you can see where is going, it would be sceuwed towards people of colour, that's enough to executed by the old bill? I don't think this is road we should go down

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
In that case perhaps we should allow the police to shoot anyone in the head if they are considered bad uns?, reclassify cars as lethal weapons so anyone considered suspicious, had a brush with the law and driving a car, and lets be honest, you can see where is going, it would be sceuwed towards people of colour, that's enough to executed by the old bill? I don't think this is road we should go down
Grow up.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
You (among others marching) seem desperate for a UK George Floyd, which is frankly odd.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What an odd observation.
He wasn't shot in the head because he was considered a "bad-un", or "suspicious". He was shot because he was surrounded by police who had repeatedly ordered him to step out of the vehicle, and instead decided to start using his car as a battering ram against them - hence weaponising it. Nothing to do with his colour.

I don't know if you're a WUM or just a bit strange. But your posts on this thread are looking a bit silly chap.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Will you be on at the same time tomorrow...?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here