Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... šŸ˜Š

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

DarrenFreemansPerm

ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Ipswich, Forest now Wolves. The team just doesn't have the steel to beat struggling teams. Weiffer looks at the moment like a poor mans Locadia just so out of his depth. Two players have made the transition Rutte who's played at this level b4 and Minteh. Time will tell on Gruda, O'Riley
Why are Forest included in this? They have the same amount of points as us and the second best defensive record. By all means me miffed about Ipswich and today, but Forest arenā€™t part of that conversation.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
So annoyed at the time I didn't see the replay. Only just watched it.

I think we need to give some credit to the lonely Wolves defender. Yes - Weiffer should have it anywhere else but to him, but - he positioned himself well for an only bloke. And not only that - when he got the ball, he rode one tackle then didn't just hoof it upfield, but played it to where a bunch of his team mates were - which then led directly to the goal. I hope he is credited with an assist.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
There is some right entitled shit going on in this thread. Wolves deserved something from the game given how they never gave up. The knee jerks are very OTT.
2-0 up after 86 minutes at home to a team that has 1 point all season.
I wouldn't agree that they are OTT kneejerks. It was horrendously bad. We CONCEDED the equaliser ftom here.

Attachments

• IMG_2466.jpeg
    IMG_2466.jpeg
    321.8 KB · Views: 14

Zeberdi

ā€œVorsprung durch Technikā€
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
There is some right entitled shit going on in this thread. Wolves deserved something from the game given how they never gave up. The knee jerks are very OTT.
I disagree. Being ā€˜entitledā€™ is expecting to beat better teams than yourself and playing poorly against smaller teams yet still expecting to win - not being wracked off for letting 3 points slip out of your hand in the last few minutes of a game against a lesser side over whom you had a 2 goal cushion.

(teams donā€™t deserve points for ā€˜not giving upā€˜ - the Premier League isnā€™t a charity šŸ˜‰)

Flounce

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2006
I disagree. Being ā€˜entitledā€™ is expecting to beat better teams than yourself not being wracked off for letting 3 points slip out of your hand in the last few minutes of a game against a lesser side over whom you had a 2 goal cushion.

(teams donā€™t deserve points for ā€˜not giving upā€˜ - the Premier League isnā€™t a charity šŸ˜‰)
Weā€™ll have to agree to differ, not giving up always give you a chance, especially when the players on the side winning think the game is won. Wolves played and defended well enough overall to gain a point imo and we gave it to them with shit game management. We sat so f***ing deep in the last 10. I am not a fan of slagging off individual players and giving no credit to the opposition.

Entitled to me is expecting to beat teams below you :shrug:

Flounce

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2006
Ah come on man, of course folk are going to be pissed off after the way we threw the 3 points away - it's just venting for the most part
Fair comment but some of the vitriol is way OTT to me. I was so pissed off when the second Wolves goal went in but I am not going on a witch hunt :shrug:

Zeberdi

ā€œVorsprung durch Technikā€
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Weā€™ll have to agree to differ, not giving up always give you a chance, especially when the players on the side winning think the game is won. Wolves played and defended well enough overall to gain a point imo and we gave it to them with shit game management. We sat so f***ing deep in the last 10. I am not a fan of slagging off individual players and giving no credit to the opposition.
Yep we will.

Because I am not ā€˜entitledā€™ - Iā€™ve attended matches since the Goldstone days so appreciate and value every progression we have made and are making as a Club.

I thought the game was already won too by the time I lost the stream on the 87th minute so yep, really angry we let it slip :ffsparr:

Flounce

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2006
Yep we will.

Because I am not ā€˜entitledā€™ - Iā€™ve attended matches since the Goldstone days so appreciate and value every progression we have and are making as a Club.

I thought the game was already won too by the time I lost the stream on the 87th minute :ffsparr:
Did I name check you as being ā€œentitledā€? No, it was just an observation on some of the unpleasant finger pointing I am seeing on here. Everybody makes mistakes, Weiffer made a massive one but we move on, and I doubt any fans are suffering as much as him tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here