Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Ipswich, Forest now Wolves. The team just doesn't have the steel to beat struggling teams. Weiffer looks at the moment like a poor mans Locadia just so out of his depth. Two players have made the transition Rutte who's played at this level b4 and Minteh. Time will tell on Gruda, O'Riley

The same Forest who are on 16 points, the same as us?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
We have ridden our luck at lot of times this season. We have lost 1 in 11 competitive matches. Well on track for 5th place this season and cup runs. Take it on the chin and move on. Fabian is doing a fantastic job.
I still have no idea what his philosophy is or how we are meant to be playing we seem to be stumbling through games. Have we had results because our squad is decent or is the manager I really couldn’t tell you.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I still have no idea what his philosophy is or how we are meant to be playing we seem to be stumbling through games. Have we had results because our squad is decent or is the manager I really couldn’t tell you.
We have beaten Man Utd, Newcastle, Spurs and drawn with Arsenal

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Thought there would be trouble when Dunk didn’t start. However, we played well in the first half, closing down everything super quick, while they looked poor, playing for the draw, & Welbeck delivered. I was thinking it could be big. 4?
Didn't capitalise, sat back, allowed them far too much of the ball and space. But after Evan’s goal we should have managed the game out. The substitutions, lack of Dunk, Welbeck, someone calm, and the worst 4 on 1 ball I have ever witnessed … and… ffs. It’s probably my fault; I said “they won’t come back from that“ at 2-0. I apologise.

Flounce

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2006
We are Brighton, I arrived at that game with the mindset that given where Wolves were in the table and that we could go 3rd with a win, that we’d quite probably lose. I have followed this team long enough to have seen and now accept it might happen. We got a point more than this mindset expected :smile:

Everyone, players included imo thought the game was won when the second went in. Wolves had not panicked all game and deserve an enormous amount of credit for turning the game around.

A cock up with 4 on 1 for 3-1 and 10 seconds later 2-2

Hey ho we move on, gutting but that’s football. Two other games had a later goal

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
I actually enjoyed the scenes in the Wolves end after the equaliser. That is the best feeling in football. Envy!

mile oak

May 21, 2023
I predicted an absolute thrashing if WW - how wrong was I? well I predicted it because as witnessed this afternoon they are sh1t just we seemed to sit off and allow them to play and look what happened? Very unprofessional it happens sometimes - just dont make it a habit please. Thats all I really wanna say as Im p155ed off like everyone else.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Hopefully this will clear it up...
I saw your original thread that said something along the lines of 'Premier league table, WTF'' with the pic of the result & couldn't work out what I was missing from the PL app pic, as it said 2-2 & all goalscorers and assists were correct so I asked what I was missing.

Went back to the board thread lists after reading something else, thought it was a new thread but there was an edit that you'd made to the thread title & contents, which made more sense than your original title & pic. So my '2nd reply' was confirming that I now knew what you meant.
After I got confused as the post was merged I was trying to make it clear to you, as you made the thread I was replying to in the first place, that I was answering your (edited) original thread that drawing in the last 15 mins is the Brighton way.

As you know what thread you started & you knew I'd already responded asking what do you mean? I thought it would be obvious.
I don't do general responses to 'bedwetters'. I give my own opinion of a match as I see it, others can think what they like. The 1st & last time I laid into someone on here as I was sick of their negativity (I'd had a bad few days), I got the usernames confused & I felt really bad. :(
My post on this thread before you started yours, says I'm a happy clappy person but was still banging my head on the desk at the end. If you quote me again, put in the whole quote & highlight bits that you want to respond to, so that others know what we're talking about.

And stop editing your posts, I saw what happened with @tedebear the other day, you were bang out of order & it's not the first time you've done it. We're both the same for long posts, I'll edit mine to cut out a bit of waffle or to stop the grammar police, I don't change my entire post & the content to make it look like I'm being picked on. I'm sure I'll get incoming PM's from other members for being 'harsh' on you, which is fine. I do enjoy reading your posts but you are 'cheating' on this board. You edit your posts so much that you make people look like they're being rude to you, it's not fair on them & you should stop doing it.

Anyway Evan found his scoring boots, I scared the dog by shouting 'yeeesss' when he scored. I feel my saying 'Come on Evan' when he came on, at the same time someone said it in the crowd on the stream was an omen. Very nearly tempted to say I'd only wet the bed in excitement but that would sound very wrong. God knows what's going to happen when Solly comes back & scores his first come back goal. :lolol:

Wow! Where did that come from !?

The Mods deleted my thread because it was started in error FFS - that was the edit - to say it had been started in error - I’ve now explained that multiple times - that can happen on NSC

I don’t edit my posts to make it looked as if I am being “picked on” - are we in kindergarten? 🙄

I edit them to try and shorten them because I am constantly trolled on this forum because my posts are too long - also to correct grammatical errors and typos.

As I said - I didn’t see your post until it appeared on THIS thread so had no fcuking idea the post was even directed at me - The rest of your long and unjustified rant TLDR

- suggest you put my posts on ignore because you are derailing the thread with this shit!

EDIT ps Tedebear falsely accused me of stalking her around the forum and trolling her simply because I used a raised eyebrow to one of her posts - I now have her on ignore again and much happier for it.

PPS - you completely misunderstoodd my post - me stating ‘what are you missing’ was a rhetorical and ironic comment on the fact that whatever you were missing ( because I didn’t know your post was originally referring to the deleted thread) was nothing compared to me missing the last few minutes of a match and 2 goals. It was a self-deprecating comment.

I wasnt actually asking you what you were missing.

Last edited:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I guess days like today are still all part of the reason we go to matches week in week out. If it was linear or predictable, then what would be the point? The Wolves supporters will be going home happy, knowing they’ve seen a comeback for the ages. We had our own version of that a couple of weeks back. We‘ll almost certainly have several other premium moments before the season is done, and while we’re all bitching like billy-o, we’ll all be back for the next battle.

AND I’ve got my seat for Stand or Fall… which is a timely reminder of what shit times really looked like.

Clearly the wine has kicked in.
🍷:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here