Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Did I name check you as being “entitled”? No, it was just an observation on some of the unpleasant finger pointing I am seeing on here. Everybody makes mistakes, Weiffer made a massive one but we move on, and I doubt any fans are suffering as much as him tonight.
How is entitled got anything to do with talking about a player who blunders? The club pay millions of £’s in transfer fees & millions in wages for them not to blunder and do their job on the pitch. There didn’t seem to be anything particularly difficult in both instances.

Flounce

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2006
How is entitled got anything to do with talking about a player who blunders? The club pay millions of £’s in transfer fees & millions in wages for them not to blunder and do their job on the pitch. There didn’t seem to be anything particularly difficult in both instances.
Shit happens, accept it. Or go on a rant, the choice is yours and you do love a slag off :rolleyes:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
As I mentioned on the other thread, I missed all four goals owing to early beering/leaving.

So 0-0 feels like a fair result.
Many thanks again for the half time one. Nice to see you and @Hugo Rune today, shame about the result.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I think that ending was the result of having lots of kids on the pitch and not galvanising and holding the lead after it went 2-1. We were visibly nervy and there was an irritating sense of inevitability.

Much less chance of that slide with Gross or Dunk on the pitch. They really need to learn from it.
Yes, we lacked an experienced head like Milner or Dunk to control the last few minutes. Very frustrating.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As a side note, we caught the lift from the car park down to the ground with a couple of Wolves fans. One of them was so drunk he couldn't really talk, and as we were leaving the lift I realised he'd been pissing in it. Lovely.

Alex BH

Apr 16, 2013
Very naive and unprofessional. I hope the manager is as annoyed as I feel how we threw away that game. It’s nowhere near good enough to give the ball away in a situation 4 on 1 ahead in injury time. Need to look after the ball much better and make better decisions.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Just watching Evans goal again on some stream and if that's not goal of the day I don't know what is. It was absolutely class.
He had two touches before the shot. After the first one I said 'that's a goal' it's mad that he's just a kid but he has a signature shape already, that you just know he's going to bury it. Like Henry's cut in and bend, or owens lift over the keeper. Control, tap to the side then thrash it into the corner.

Good to have him back. We really need him in beast mode. And he still need to watch Danny and increasingly Georginio, and get masterclasses in using his body better to hold onto the ball. For a big lad he's very hit and miss.

Javeaseagull

NSC Patron
Feb 22, 2014
He had two touches before the shot. After the first one I said 'that's a goal' it's mad that he's just a kid but he has a signature shape already, that you just know he's going to bury it. Like Henry's cut in and bend, or owens lift over the keeper. Control, tap to the side then thrash it into the corner.

Good to have him back. We really need him in beast mode. And he still need to watch Danny and increasingly Georginio, and get masterclasses in using his body better to hold onto the ball. For a big lad he's very hit and miss.
Dare I say it, Haaland like? He is only just turned 20 ffs!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Wolves scored from this. Just let that sink in.

If Weiffer can't pass to one of our players in that position, what is he doing on the pitch?

1729979165447.png

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Wolves scored from this. Just let that sink in.

If Weiffer can't pass to one of our players in that position, what is he doing on the pitch?

View attachment 191288

I feel sorry for him. It’s like when you get told not to look at something, that thing is the first thing you look at. Or not to smile and then you immediately smile.

I can almost hear him thinking “Don’t f*** this up, don’t f*** this up” and then the inevitable happens…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here