Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Javeaseagull

NSC Patron
Feb 22, 2014
I feel sorry for him. It’s like when you get told not to look at something, that thing is the first thing you look at. Or not to smile and then you immediately smile.

I can almost hear him thinking “Don’t f*** this up, don’t f*** this up” and then the inevitable happens…
It's like when I used to play golf. When I had to cross water I would say to myself, don't put it in the water! Of course I did, every f***ing time.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I feel sorry for him. It’s like when you get told not to look at something, that thing is the first thing you look at. Or not to smile and then you immediately smile.

I can almost hear him thinking “Don’t f*** this up, don’t f*** this up” and then the inevitable happens…
I don't feel sorry for him at all. He's a professional footballer. He f**ked up the simplest of passes. A Sunday League donkey could have found one of our players from that position. We could've gone equal 3rd in the table - think how incredible would that have been! I'm sure when he got home to his stunning luxury house and his beautiful wife tonight and thought about it, he was probably a tad disappointed, but it wouldn't have come close to what the fans are feeling.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I don't feel sorry for him at all. He's a professional footballer. He f**ked up the simplest of passes. A Sunday League donkey could have found one of our players from that position. We could've gone equal 3rd in the table - think how incredible would that have been! I'm sure when he got home to his stunning luxury house and his beautiful wife tonight and thought about it, he was probably a tad disappointed, but it wouldn't have come close to what the fans are feeling.
At 3-1 - we would have been third on goal difference and goals scored, not just equal third.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He was asked to do too much , his unravelling was still better than what happened after, needed to have some help. All about opinion ...

I thought Ayari and Baleba were a quality combo today, not for the first time.

Others above say Beleba runs out of gas in games this season.

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
Fortunate to be at a wedding today so couldn’t be at the Amex. End of the day when we struggle to beat bottom division dross and two up with 6 mins to play to draw is a result that shows we are no where near good enough to get a Europe place unless we rapidly sort our shit out. The most depressing thing is we struggle to score against these sides. Today we did and still blew it. So disappointing. At least Evan scored.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
At 3-1 - we would have been third on goal difference and goals scored, not just equal third.
Ha. I was assuming we might not have actually scored, but yeah.

And it woulda been the highest we've ever been, if you discount early season placings.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Can't be the only person who left on the second Albion goal. Now I know what opposition goals sound like when heading away from the ground. The second cheer was obvious. We were saying that Wolves deserved more. Then I guess they got what they deserved.

Hopefully will teach us to be better when ahead. I do think with Dunk there we wouldn't have conceded two (though obviously, I didn't see them!)

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Having had a week of getting up around 4am for work, I laid on the bed soon after the match and fell asleep. I woke up an hour ago and suddenly remembered how we utterly threw away the game, and thought that I was dreaming/having a nightmare.
Jeez....we really did, though.
When did we last squander a 2 - 0 lead in the last few minutes, against anyone....let alone a bottom of the table team?
Credit to Wolves, though...they didn't give up, but by God we need to keep our shit together.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I loss in 11 no need to panic. We can bounce back.

1729986227739.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here