Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Should history be rewritten as the day we outclassed Wolves yet only drew.

IMG_2947.png

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I think Wieffer needs to start some games if he's ever going to get the pace. That's a risk, but so is bringing him on against opponents chasing the game.
It would been better to start him and them sub him off after ten minutes.

Sarisbury Seagull

Solly March Fan Club
NSC Patron
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Great, to top it off, some old bird behind me in the East is apparently going to report me for being too loud and sweary.

How the f*** could you not be be sweary after that end?! Admittedly, I did use the word mongs which is really not my proudest moment but it was about my own team as well as their fans!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
You can do if you want, but I don't react angrily particularly. I've been to enough football in my time though to know that the way some (very, very few in reality judging by my walk to the station and journey home) reacted today does not mean we have an emerging/expanding idiotic fanbase - all fanbases have a minority who react in an ott manner

Nice use of the term 'melt' too, btw, while we're on the topic of juvenile behaviour
I suppose, now we're in big boy pants, and we've quite literally seen it all, we can take it in our stride 😉 . . . . Still amazes me how some apparent 'grown ups' can't cope 🙄

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As I mentioned on the other thread, I missed all four goals owing to early beering/leaving.

So 0-0 feels like a fair result.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Don't think I've ever come out of a game so angry as today. Wolverhampton are one of, if not the worst side in EPL history. To be 2-0 up having played the entire game in first gear and then 2-1 with a five on one break and to have drawn is fairly disgraceful. I predicted 6-0 and had we played anywhere near our best that's what would have resembled the final score.

Shaktarman

Sep 19, 2022
It was as heard it in the Que they where just very lucky I had my 10 year old daughter and 10 year old nephew with me, and no will not posting the”lyrics “
Were the ‘lyrics’ ‘we can’t say it’ like suggested - it is kind of important what the ‘lyrics’ were in this instance.

I’m guessing they weren’t as you cannot bring yourself to type what others sang 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Ipswich, Forest now Wolves. The team just doesn't have the steel to beat struggling teams. Weiffer looks at the moment like a poor mans Locadia just so out of his depth. Two players have made the transition Rutte who's played at this level b4 and Minteh. Time will tell on Gruda, O'Riley

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Ipswich, Forest now Wolves. The team just doesn't have the steel to beat struggling teams. Weiffer looks at the moment like a poor mans Locadia just so out of his depth. Two players have made the transition Rutte who's played at this level b4 and Minteh. Time will tell on Gruda, O'Riley
Yeah O’Riley looks shite based on that 90 second debut 🤦🏼🤦🏼

Give me strength.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I'm usually quite pragmatic and philosophical about these things, but I've got home extremely peeved and miffed and hacked off.
Bollocks.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
You know what you are, we can't say it, but you know what you are.

At least three vocal renditions throughout the match that I caught.
Heard it from the north west very clearly in the second half

Seemed to be aimed at home fans in the south east corner and wasn’t the full wolves allocation just those in the most eastern block (judging by who I could see gestering from distance)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

ALL we had to do was leave a defence in place. Arrogance or lost heads, why gift Wolves the chance to draw!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I just know that for the rest of the cuffing season, I'm going to be mentally adding on those 2 points we flushed down the pan onto the League table.

Yes its irrational, but I've got piss all over my chips and its put me in a STINKING mood. So nerr.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We have ridden our luck at lot of times this season. We have lost 1 in 11 competitive matches. Well on track for 5th place this season and cup runs. Take it on the chin and move on. Fabian is doing a fantastic job

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Great, to top it off, some old bird behind me in the East is apparently going to report me for being too loud and sweary.

How the f*** could you not be be sweary after that end?! Admittedly, I did use the word mongs which is really not my proudest moment but it was about my own team as well as their fans!
Did you smack her one in the chops?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here