Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
The frustration of the result has been overshadowed by the Wolves fans walking up and down near the queue for the park & ride singing homophobic songs.

I’ve no doubt that there were other incidents like that during the game as I saw something going on in the East stand partyway through the second half as well.

Some police eventually corralled them but it didn’t look like they were getting much of a telling off.

I’m queer myself and seeing such brazen behaviour at our home, out in the open, unopposed and unpunished, has left me feeling strangely emotional and uncomfortable.

A rotten end to a disappointing day.
Was in the que with my daughter and nephew

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Here's one: Throwing away 2 points having a 2 - 0 lead, at home, against the bottom club, with a few minutes remaining.
Still, if you think otherwise, fill yer boots.

First half was our most dominant performances of the season.

Welbeck scored AGAIN

Baleba was outstanding

Igor is proving himself as an able replacement should JPVH or Dunky get injured.

Ferguson off the mark with an excellent finish.

Ayari superb and has come on leaps and bounds.

Estupinian finally looks back to his best.

But keep focusing on those negatives 2 mins if it makes you feel better.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
There must have been 7 or 8 passes in the final third that were a couple of feet too short or too long.

It was a recurring theme.
We should have smashed them.

It stings right now, but also it bodes well.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles

Welbeck scored AGAIN

Baleba was outstanding

Igor is proving himself as an able replacement should JPVH or Dunky get injured.

Recency bias means people be mad. I am mad, that was underwear-on-head stupid from Weiffer. It overshadows the good things because of the magnitude of the f*** up, what it cost us and the recency of it. Nothing good came after it except the final whistle.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit

Welbeck scored AGAIN

Baleba was outstanding

Haha! Keep ignoring the fact that we threw away a TWO goal lead, with minutes remaining and focus on those positives.
(I do realise that we did a lot 'right', but f*** me....throwing that lead away....within minutes...against a crap side?)

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Recency bias means people be mad. I am mad, that was underwear-on-head stupid from Weiffer. It overshadows the good things because of the magnitude of the f*** up, what it cost us and the recency of it. Nothing good came after it except the final whistle.
Yep. In the cold light of day tomorrow yeah maybe I'll appreciate some of the first half performances. Right now... nahhh f*** it

Cordwainer

Jul 30, 2023
Not sure what the feck that second half was about but everything that was done well in the first just didn’t materialise aside from the first 5 mins or so. Ferdi was putting some delicious balls into the box in the first and Baleba was magnificent but the whole team seemed to lose all intensity and focus in the second allowing Wolves to build up a real head of steam. Fantastic goal from Evan and hopefully will give him the confidence to get back to his old self. Gruda should not have been bought on and the less said about fouronone gate the better. Can’t help but think if Dunk and Welbeck had been on the pitch then those last 10 mins may have played out differently. Extremely frustrating result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here