Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
9 games in with a new squad and mamager
This is true and better than I expected. However, to get top 6 , we need to win games at 2 nil!
Sure, but equally we should have lost the last home game.

Overall we are moving in the right direction.
Win on Wenesday and all will. E forgiven.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
We're not achieving anything this season, Hurzeler is too naive and is learning on the job. We might get there eventually, not this season though.
Um …

Wow?

We fcked up royally at the end of that but we are currently 5th in the Table and 1 point outside the Champions League 4th place.

Of course Hürzeler is learning on the job, so are many of the summer transfers - also Verbruggen is still only 22, Ayari 21, Baleba, Ferguson, Minteh and Gruda all only 20 - Hinshelwood 19. We have a relatively young squad with an even relatively younger manager who btw had a plan B last week that saw us get a very unlikely win at St James’ Park.

Too early to write the season off!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The more I look at this the angrier I get. There are two options; draw the defender and hit the overlapping player on the right who squares it for a tap in or the two pricks pouring forward on the left have a quick think, drop in and the ball goes to the player on the right who takes it into the corner.

Unforgivable schoolboy football that would never have happened under RDZ or Potter. Or with a professional footballer who could play a straight five yard pass.
IMG_2466.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2466.jpeg
    IMG_2466.jpeg
    321.8 KB · Views: 6

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
9 games in with a new squad and mamager

Sure, but equally we should have lost the last home game.

Overall we are moving in the right direction.
Win on Wenesday and all will. E forgiven.
Disagree, we were shit the first half but easily won the second half in the last home game so deserved. And I think spuds fans would agree!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here