Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
What am I missing? It's probably very obvious but I've been busy banging my head on my desk!

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Bottled that today, sadly.

You could feel the nerves from around 60 minutes. Some of our players looked decidedly knackered, and I felt the equaliser was inevitable after their goal. Shambolic the way it came about though.

Definitely two points lost today. Pleased for Evan getting his goal, Welbeck was tremendous and Baleba my MOTM.

Have to admit I’m not totally gutted as really in terms of efforts on target, we created very little and we’ve played worse and got a better result.

Disappointed but calm.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
We win as a team and draw as a team but its so disappointing dropping 2 points. It seems Weiffer is the bad guy tonight and I can understand why. It just the BHA way, when a poor team comes to the Amex we gift them points.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Edited post - I lost the stream a few minutes from final whistle so the final score came as a complete shock!

How the heck did we manage to lose a 2-0 cushion in a few minutes? - I thought the Premier League Table had an error in it ffs 🙄

They got two Goals !!

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
We're not achieving anything this season, Hurzeler is too naive and is learning on the job. We might get there eventually, not this season though.
With a new manager and several new players, I always thought this would be a 'transition' season, with 10th place being the most likely outcome.

Yet the manner of our late capitulation to the bottom-placed (as were) team is bloody annoying.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
We're not achieving anything this season, Hurzeler is too naive and is learning on the job. We might get there eventually, not this season though.
A touch premature. We are at the quarter way stage of the season. Players still learning each other’s ways etc. Immensely annoying but at least we’re not Palace.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Far more positives than negatives today.

Football can kick you in the balls sometimes, if you’d told me we would be in the top 7 going into November having missed some key players, I’d have snapped your hand off.

I’m certainly enjoying our performances more this season than the shit RDZ served up at the back end of last season.

Onwards and upwards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here