Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
🙋‍♀️ I have positives!
We played well against the low block, Welbeck is intact, Evan scored a goal & we have another point.

But FFS, I've gone from scaring the dog with my 'yes!' when Evan scored, to him coming back 15 mins later as I'm banging my head on the desk!
For clarity I haven't been banging my head on the desk, the dog just woke up with a jump & he hasn't come over to show empathy.
That feels like a loss. :(

seagurl

Mar 21, 2012
Me too. I was joint top!

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We have 2 games against Liverpool next week - taking off Baleba against a side that was getting increasingly aggressive and desperate probably wasn’t a bad idea tbh - and he was box to box throughout!
Would have been a good idea if we'd had Wee Billy to bring on (who we sold for less than half of what we paid for W****er).

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Edited post - I lost the stream a few minutes from final whistle so the final score came as a complete shock!

How the heck did we manage to lose a 2-0 cushion in a few minutes? - I thought the Premier League Table had a typo error in it ffs 🙄

Edit - thank you mods for deleting my thread - what an idiot to assume we had won two minutes to the end with a 2 goal cushion.

Last edited:

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
1729959447761.jpeg

Wieffer has always been a bit gormless.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Aaaaargh! This one really stings. That’s the mindset we need to change to really kick on. Teams that finish in the high places win stretches of matches and close games out. Two in a row seems to be our limit.

Would love to be a fly on the wall in the dressing room this afternoon.

Nadgers! I’m going to buy some wine.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Is it though? He needs to show something - anything that gives a hint that there might be a player there. There just isnt.
I agree. He‘s not just inoffensively bad, he’s a liability too. it’s not a Locadia situation yet though.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
All we had to do was see out the game against a crap side….and this happens

Attachments

• IMG_1461.jpeg
    IMG_1461.jpeg
    235.4 KB · Views: 96

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here