Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora, again

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
91st minute - GOAL Fulham 2-1 Birmingham

Fulham goal: You can't keep Bobby Zamora out of the headlines, can you? And why would anyone want to? The red-hot striker bags his 15th of the season with a pearler of a left-foot free-kick from 20 yards that a diving Joe Hart can only help into the top corner.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The scorer....Zamora.

:ascarf:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
There's reports that Capello was at Craven Cottage today, but... he most likely left before the goal :laugh:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Oh, Bobby Zamora! Oh, Bobby Zamora!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its got to the stage now where people will be suprised if he is NOT picked for the next England game.Capello there to watch Zamora today.His time has come.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
If he went, would this would result in NSC's Lush going as a WAG?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I hope he gets there, but using my head rather than my heart I'd take Carlton Cole ahead of our Bobby.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
As much as I love him, and would love him to go to WC. I don't think he's good enough. But, let's let Capello decide.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
I don't think he'd offer anything to the squad. I could end up eating humble pie, but I don't!

With some International experiance however, I'm not saying he never WILL in the future..

D

Deleted member 2719

I hope he gets there, but using my head rather than my heart I'd take Carlton Cole ahead of our Bobby.

With my head and my heart i would take bob above Carlton.

Come on Bobby keep hitting that onion bag.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Birmingham boss Alex McLeish:
"We lost because of two pieces of inspiration from Fulham, the finishes were brilliant. That is the difference in quality that we have to aspire to.
"I didn't feel there was any real rhythm from either team and I felt it was a nothing game until Damien Duff took a hand in proceedings.
"And Bobby Zamora was the big difference. Today, my players had a hard game against one of the best strikers in the league.
"If they are going to step up to the next level, they have to overcome players like him."

C'mon Fabio you know it makes sense!!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
i would so love it if he made the squad, i remember Stelling asking big nose thompson if he thought zamora was good enough to make the england squad just before xmas on soccer saturday, Thompson just laughed and said maybe as a boot boy yes ........

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
He needs a chance to see how he links with Rooney. If it works in a friendly then he should go ahead of the likes of Cole. Heskey is only first choice because of his link up play but doesn't get enough goals (I would still take him though). If Zamora works well with Rooney it's a no brainer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here