Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora, again

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Yeah, Zamora isnt much better of at all than Crouch so that would be his Level

Zamora's hold-up play is far better than Crouch's, who's absolute pony at doing that job. The only player who matches Zamora is Heskey. But Zamora scores more goals, but then again Heskey and Rooney have formed a good partnership and know each other well.

I notice Walcott, the most overated player in the Premiship, has been excluded from the u-21 squad, meaning he is likely to be in the fulll squad. I'm not sure he would even get into my 35-man pre-lim squad for the World Cup.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
TEDDY Sheringham yesterday backed Bobby Zamora to make the England World Cup squad.

Former international ace Sheringham insisted the Fulham star was better than Aston Villa’s Emile Heskey or Carlton Cole of West Ham.

But Sheringham – speaking at the launch of supermarket Morrisons campaign to collect two million signatures backing England’s 2018 World Cup bid – said: “Zamora has all they have got and a bit more."

“I think he is an exceptional player. He has got everything a centre-forward can have.

Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: Football :: Sheringham: Zamora can make the World Cup squad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here