Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yesterday I tipped up Darren Ferguson next BHAFC manager at 100/1 now 6/4 favourite.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There was nothing wrong with your post, or anyone else's. There have been no "attack's" except in the fervent mind of the OP, who is feeling a little defensive after getting caught lying. in fact the first insult that's been thrown on the whole thread is his "wet wipes".

oh do **** off hans you only need to read the thread , this is what you do add to the abuse and then say " nothing to do with me guv " weak, very weak.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Again, there has been NO abuse on this thread, except from you.

Are you clinically insane , can you not read ? This is what you do best and many people have called you on it. You fuel any fire going and then stand back and say " nothing to do with me " weak.

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
You aren't going to respond to my post are you. Oh well. Usual story on the internet.

Im going to fly to the moon now. I can get there in 25 minutes with this new rocket NASA have given me.

You want proof? Oh no I cant do that. I never said i was going to the moon. I just said people could. Please stop abusing me!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Are you clinically insane , can you not read ? This is what you do best and many people have called you on it. You fuel any fire going and then stand back and say " nothing to do with me " weak.

I think you're the one that needs to read back over the thread.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You aren't going to respond to my post are you. Oh well. Usual story on the internet.

Im going to fly to the moon now. I can get there in 25 minutes with this new rocket NASA have given me.

You want proof? Oh no I cant do that. I never said i was going to the moon. I just said people could. Please stop abusing me!

That.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Quote the abusive posts. Go on - do it. £100 to the REMF if you can quote 10 genuinely abusive posts on this thread (other than your own).

(Note: disagreeing with someone is not abuse)

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Do one. You have spent the whole thread abusing me.

If you call questioning or disagreeing with you, and maybe yes taking the wee wee a little, then you and I have a very different view of abusing, in fact you have no idea what abuse is.

You just dont like it when you get found out "Oh woe is me"

Come to think of it report me then go on I want you too.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No. Not this time hans. You are not going to wriggle out of it like you always do when people call you. It is not just me numerous people on NSC know what you are about and your efforts at getting involved and then trying to slip away are noticed. As I said all I did was post a fairly harmless post and then got battered with muppets like psyco muppet or whatever his name in and mods wading in. Pathetic , and you know it is.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No. Not this time hans. You are not going to wriggle out of it like you always do when people call you. It is not just me numerous people on NSC know what you are about and your efforts at getting involved and then trying to slip away are noticed. As I said all I did was post a fairly harmless post and then got battered with muppets like psyco muppet or whatever his name in and mods wading in. Pathetic , and you know it is.

You are a strange man.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If you call questioning or disagreeing with you, and maybe yes taking the wee wee a little, then you and I have a very different view of abusing, in fact you have no idea what abuse is.

You just dont like it when you get found out "Oh woe is me"

Come to think of it report me then go on I want you too.

You are a complete muppet to me. A big guy behind your keyboard.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You are a strange man.

Oh the Irony. Do you know how many people think you are a complete and utter idiot ?! You back down whenever someones calls you. No bollocks. All mouth.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I'm offering £100 to the REMF if you can quote 10 abusive posts on this thread (other than your own abusive posts).

Chop chop - there's money at stake here.

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011

I have not abused you at all. I have asked questions and made a few of my own opinions, based on knowledge, known. I feel you are using this abuse defence to deflect from the genuine questions you are being asked.

Sorry if this is not the case.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here