Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yesterday I tipped up Darren Ferguson next BHAFC manager at 100/1 now 6/4 favourite.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just to remind you this is all I posted.

Yesterday I tipped up Darren Ferguson next BHAFC manager at 100/1 now 6/4 favourite.

I hope you got on !

1. No, you tipped Duncan Ferguson, the ex-Everton striker and now coach.

2. Once again, you show no understanding of these markets which are largely a bit of fun for the bookies. If one or two people went near a 100-1 shot with a fiver or a tenner, the price would have plummeted immediately.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There was no vitriol. I just didn't believe your claim to have placed the bet you did. I offered your favourite charity £100 if you backed up that claim. You then crumpled.

Ok Darren you win. Good Man. Done me again.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Well, I had a £100 @ 1000-1

Attachments

• Ferguson.gif
    Ferguson.gif
    649.4 KB · Views: 206

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
How much did you get on at 100-1 then?

What's max bet?

£ 25 to win £ 2500.

Just to remind you this is all I posted.

I hope you got on !

No it isn't.

You also, when asked what you had bet, stated "£25 to win £2500".

Er. No someone asked what the maximum bet was but carry on.

Okay.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyway it was a harmless thread to see if anyone got a decent price. Off to bed now. Carry on. LOVE US xxxxxx

Jun 22, 2011
My mate was last night trying to back ferguson, on his behalf I attempted to place fifty pounds on him the only firm interested was vcbet, at 1815 last night they had no price available although the lady did email the traders for a price as is standard procedure for vcbet, at 2025 I called to get my bet on the company had still not priced him up, their excuse was as the europa final was on they were busy, they promised to call with a price which they did at 2156, they offered me £3 at 100/1 as I had been waiting and the balance at 16/1 politely they were told to jog on.
If you've got £25 at 100/1 good luck to you!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No flounce. I am looking back to see if I personally insulted anyone or did anything at all to warrant the abuse I got and, no I don't think so. I simply posted a thread with goodwill to see if anyone got a decent price on DF. So carry on my friends, carry on. Have a great night. US.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
No flounce. I am looking back to see if I personally insulted anyone or did anything at all to warrant the abuse I got and, no I don't think so. I simply posted a thread with goodwill to see if anyone got a decent price on DF. So carry on my friends, carry on. Have a great night. US.

I thought you were going to bed, lie after lie you cant help yourself can you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here