Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yesterday I tipped up Darren Ferguson next BHAFC manager at 100/1 now 6/4 favourite.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
No flounce. I am looking back to see if I personally insulted anyone or did anything at all to warrant the abuse I got and, no I don't think so. I simply posted a thread with goodwill to see if anyone got a decent price on DF. So carry on my friends, carry on. Have a great night. US.

You have to admit, it's a little unusual for a charity organiser to blatantly lie in public.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No flounce. I am looking back to see if I personally insulted anyone or did anything at all to warrant the abuse I got and, no I don't think so. I simply posted a thread with goodwill to see if anyone got a decent price on DF. So carry on my friends, carry on. Have a great night. US.

You got no abuse at all. You got called out. You got found out.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You have to admit, it's a little unusual for a charity organiser to blatantly lie in public.

How have I lied ?

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
Not been on here for a long time but a mate alerted me to this. Quite a funny thread.

Firstly this market hasn't even started. Do you know how many bets they've taken on this market? It wont be many at all. And even people phoning up to get a price on a certain manager could alter the price, let alone them actually placing a bet. If four people rang up last night to back Ferguson that would have made his price fall. They wont have even had to place a bet.

Secondly I did get the impression, as have others, that the OP claims to have had £25 on Ferguson at 100/1. Obviously this isn't true so maybe he would like to say it was a simple misunderstanding? Im not even sure he has bet on him at all.

Thirdly you expect some sort of kudos for this and claimed that "massive money" must have gone on Ferguson for his price to go from 100/1 to 6/4. As others have said this simply isn't true. I could make his price collapse further, even cause VC to suspend the market if I rang now from a certain account.

Are they still betting on it?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What I can see on this thread is an band of absolute wet wipes who are all big and strong knowing a few " brave " souls are backing them up and feeling confident and probably could not punch their way through a wet paper bag between them. The typical bullying mentality. Soft as a sack of shit and without the nouse to strike match between them. Much the same as usual. Tough guys one and all. A bunch of arsewipes. Thanks for the fun.

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
What I can see on this thread is an band of absolute wet wipes who are all big and strong knowing a few " brave " souls are backing them up and feeling confident and probably could not punch their way through a wet paper bag between them. The typical bullying mentality. Soft as a sack of shit and without the nouse to strike match between them. Much the same as usual. Tough guys one and all. A bunch of arsewipes. Thanks for the fun.

I thought my post was informative and not an attack. You are right that I couldn't punch my way through a wet paper bag. But then I didn't claim I could?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

That is a typical response from a child that has been caught lying.

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011

Not been on here for a long time but a mate alerted me to this. Quite a funny thread.

Firstly this market hasn't even started. Do you know how many bets they've taken on this market? It wont be many at all. And even people phoning up to get a price on a certain manager could alter the price, let alone them actually placing a bet. If four people rang up last night to back Ferguson that would have made his price fall. They wont have even had to place a bet.

Secondly I did get the impression, as have others, that the OP claims to have had £25 on Ferguson at 100/1. Obviously this isn't true so maybe he would like to say it was a simple misunderstanding? Im not even sure he has bet on him at all.

Thirdly you expect some sort of kudos for this and claimed that "massive money" must have gone on Ferguson for his price to go from 100/1 to 6/4. As others have said this simply isn't true. I could make his price collapse further, even cause VC to suspend the market if I rang now from a certain account.

Are they still betting on it?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I thought my post was informative and not an attack. You are right that I couldn't punch my way through a wet paper bag. But then I didn't claim I could?

There was nothing wrong with your post, or anyone else's. There have been no "attack's" except in the fervent mind of the OP, who is feeling a little defensive after getting caught lying. in fact the first insult that's been thrown on the whole thread is his "wet wipes".

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here